View in Other Languages アジア市場活動レポート 2011年12月6日:盾安環境(SHE:002011)は中国で最大成長ポテンシャルアワードを受賞 Asian Activities Report for December 6, 2011: DunAn (SHE:002011) Won Greatest Growth Potential Award in China 2011年12月6日亚洲活动报告:盾安环境(SHE:002011)荣获中国最具成长潜力上市公司奖 2011년 12월 6일 아시아 현장보고서: DunAn (SHE:002011), 중국 최고 성장 잠재력상 수상 2011年12月6日亞洲活動報告:盾安環境(SHE:002011)榮獲中國最具成長潛力上市公司獎 
Asian Activities Report for December 6, 2011: DunAn (SHE:002011) Won Greatest Growth Potential Award in China
Asian Activities Report for December 6, 2011: DunAn (SHE:002011) Won Greatest Growth Potential Award in China

Sydney, Dec 6, 2011 AEST (ABN Newswire) - DunAn (googlechartSHE:002011) has recently won the Greatest Growth Potential Award at the 2011 Reputation List of China Listed Companies event in China. Founded in 1987, the China-based company is a market leader in the manufacturing and sales of general refrigeration equipment and accessories. In recent years, DunAn has expanded its business to renewable energy, new material development and other areas. The Company successfully raised 966 million yuan through private placement last month to fund its projects in renewable energy system development, and nuclear power station heating, ventilation, and air conditioning integration.

Honghua Group Limited (googlechartHKG:0196) says that its wholly-owned subsidiary Sichuan Honghua Petroleum Equipment Corporation Ltd. will form a joint venture company with Gansu Huateng Petroleum Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.. Sichuan Honghua will purchase some assets from Gansu Huateng for RMB 39 million, and own 70% of the equity interest in the joint venture, with the rest 30% to be owned by Gansu Huateng. The joint venture company will be principally engaged in manufacturing and marketing of special vehicles, fabrication and marketing of pressure pumps, oil exploration and production, mining and metallurgy, and other business.

Seven Bank, Ltd. (googlechartJSD:8410), an Osaka Securities Exchange listed company, has received approval to list its shares on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Monday, December 26, 2011. Seven Bank is a subsidiary of Seven & I Holdings Co. (googlechartTYO:3382), with its core business in ATM operations. The Bank has started to install third-generation ATMs in the fiscal year 2011, and as of the end of February 2011, it had 15,356 installed ATMs. The Bank's net income in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 was 16,008 million yen.

Contact

Qiubei Fu
Asia Business News
Tel: +61-2-9247-4344
http://www.abnnewswire.net


ABN Newswire
ABN Newswire This Page Viewed:  (Last 7 Days: 11) (Last 30 Days: 68) (Since Published: 8701) 

View in Other Languages 88538701811780207331 (41022)

googlechart