The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement granted full operational licensure for PlayUp this week, adding the largest sports betting market in the US to the company's growing list of jurisdictions.
Draftstars, Australia's No.1 Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform owned by next generation and entertainment group PlayUp, are celebrating the highly anticipated 2021 AFL Grand Final between Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs by posting a $200,000 contest for the big game.
Today marks yet another significant milestone in the rapid growth of the United States wagering industry, with the arrival of Arizona's sports betting on September 9th.
PlayUp has joined forces with one of the most iconic names in Australian racing, partnering with legendary trainer Anthony Cummings.
After legalisation in April 2021, the launch of Arizona's sports betting market on September 9 is another significant stepping stone in the continued growth of the United States wagering industry.
BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is pleased to invite shareholders and investors to a webinar where management will provide an overview of the 'August Investor Presentation'.
Betmakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) operates in more than 30 countries globally with more than 200 customers and process more than $15 billion of wagering turnover annually.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Quarterly Activities Report
- Martin Laboratories EMG (Energy Metals Group) Commences Exploration on Battery Metals Portfolio in Scandinavia
- ISX Financial EU Plc and Discover Global Network Partner to Issue Discover Debit Cards linked to flykk
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Sale of Non-Core Shiyela Iron Ore Project ML176
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Quarterly Activities Report
- Senex Energy Limited (ASX:SXY) September 2021 Quarterly Report