Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) (LNGL or the Company) has received several inquiries regarding the share transition process and wishes to reiterate the share listings legally eligible to transfer to the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (NASDAQ) as part of the previously announced re-domiciliation of the Company.
Oil Gas & Energy
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) provide the EnerCom Denver Conference Presentation detailing LNGL's low cost, low risk projects leading the second wave of LNG development.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Drilling Update - Encouraging Indicators at Dukas-1
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (FRA:C9J) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) advises that Range 2, the fourth well in the Project Range exploration programme, has been successfully executed in line with the well plan.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (FRA:C9J) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) provides the following update in relation to the drilling of the Dukas 1 well.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) provide the Company presentation released as part of the North American investor briefing program including the Sprott Conference held in Vancouver, Canada.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Drilling Update - Project Range & Dukas
Brisbane-based gas developer State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is pleased to provide its Quarterly Activities Report for the June Quarter 2019.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP)(FRA:C9J)(OTCMKTS:CPTLF) provide the Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 5B.
EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) provide the Quarterly Activities Report for the period ending June 30, 2019
Banking & Finance
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) 31 July 2019 Portfolio Investment Report
- VIDEO: MMJ Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Michael Curtis Interview with Commsec's Tom Piotrowski
- VIDEO: MMJ Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Interview with Proactive Investors
Mining & Metals
- Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA) Logistics Assessment for majority-owned lithium project
- Alt Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS) Massive Sulphides at Shepherds Bush and Bottle Creek
- Amani Gold Ltd (ASX:ANL) To Raise $2.5 Million