Fiji Kava Limited (ASX:FIJ), an Australian-Fijian medicinal Kava company which produces natural Noble Kava products for the natural medicine market, has entered a number of multi-year operational partnerships designed to streamline, vertically integrate, risk manage and expand the Company's supply chain in Fiji.
Food & Beverage
Fiji Kava Limited (ASX:FIJ) has established a supply chain model that involves the establishment of a collection hub at Tutu on Taveuni.
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ), which produces natural products to reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, improve sleep, and support sports recovery has raised $745,000 through the issue of convertible notes securities.
Fiji Kava Limited (ASX:FIJ) advises that as per the previously announced partnership with IMCD-Network Nutrition, tranche 2 of investment by principal Ryan Gorman has been completed - being 1,000,000 shares priced at 12c and 1,000,000 options priced at 0.5c.
Fiji Kava Limited (ASX:FIJ) has seen a significant uplift on sales performance in Q3 FY22. In the interests of maintaining an informed market, FIJ provides the following preliminary estimates for sales and cash flows for the quarter ended March 31st 2022.
Fiji Kava Limited (FIJ.AX) continues to drive awareness of Fijian Noble Kava to support growth through marketing initiatives.
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ) has today announced an investment by BSP Life (Fiji) Ltd totalling 2 million FJD via the purchase of Convertible Notes.
Banking & Finance
- JGY Holdings Limited (NSX:JGY) Proposed acquisition - Market Update
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Quarterly Activities Report
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Director Appointment - Egerton-Warburton
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Palm Valley 12 Drilling Update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Contract Renewal
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Amadeus Basin Farmout Update