Supplementary Video Regarding the Quarterly Report
HIGHLIGHTS FOR QUARTER
- Portia Gold Mine sales exceed 20,000 ounces, debt fully repaid and gold hedges closed out.
- Approvals received for 120 metre south wall cutback that will potentially extend Portia mining operations by a further 12 months.
- New scrubber procured, which eliminates a bottleneck to significantly increase ore throughput.
- Havilah actively pursuing development options for its Kalkaroo copper-gold and Mutooroo copper-cobalt projects in light of the favourable outlook for copper and cobalt.
- New government supported exploration drilling programs commenced on high potential copper and gold targets in the Benagerie dome and tin targets at Prospect Hill.
To view the video, please visit:
About Havilah Resources Ltd
Havilah Resources Ltd (ASX:HAV) is a debt free South Australian gold producer having recently financed and developed its first gold mine at Portia in north-eastern South Australia. It plans to follow on with three copper-gold-cobalt mining developments at North Portia, Kalkaroo and Mutooroo, which are underpinned by a JORC resources mineral inventory of over 1.4 million tonnes of copper, 3.6 million ounces of gold, and 18,000 tonnes of cobalt.
Havilah Resources Ltd