Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX:AGE) provides the Company's 2018 Annual Report.
Investigator Resources Limited (ASX:IVR) is pleased to provide the following updates in relation to its previously announced reviewed corporate strategy and existing projects.
Superior Lake Resources (ASX:SUP) has released details of a restart study for its Superior Lake zinc project in Canada.
The directors of Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) announce today an on-market buy-back of ordinary fully paid shares in the Company up to a value of $500,000.
Kingston Resources Limited (ASX:KSN) Livingstone Drilling Intercepts Significant Gold Mineralisation
Kingston Resources Limited (ASX:KSN) is pleased to report new assays from follow-up drilling at the 75% owned Livingstone Gold Project in Western Australia.
Marquee Resources (ASX:MQR) is exploring its Werner Lake cobalt-sulphide project in the province of Ontario, Canada. Discovered during the 1920s, the project became a small but high-grade mining operation in the 1940s.
Alligator Energy Limited (ASX:AGE) advises that it has completed its exploration drilling program at the TCC4 uranium prospect in the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province in Arnhem Land, Northern Territory. This work is in support of AGE's strategy to discover 100 Mlbs of uranium in the ARUP region.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Superior Lake Resources Ltd (ASX:SUP) Restart Study Outlines Low Cost Zinc Operation
- FINANCE VIDEO: Marquee Resources Ltd (ASX:MQR) Developing High Grade Cobalt Sulphide in Canada
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - August 2018
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Palm Valley PV13 Drilling Update
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) North American Gas Forum Presentation
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) 2018 Annual Report - Shareholders' Version