WiseTech Global Limited (ASX:WTC) announced its intention to move to full ownership of global ocean carrier logistics solution provider, Softship AG, a German domiciled company traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Softship is a leading provider of software solutions to the international liner shipping industry with a sizeable European customer base.
Software & Services
The directors present their report, together with the financial statements, on the consolidated entity consisting of TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) and the entities it controlled at the end of, or during, the year ended 30 June 2017.
(NetworkNewsWire) line provides flexible, integrated payment solutions for e-commerce sector Platform matches almost all native systems, offline and online, including on mobile Online sales reached $395 billion in 2016, remaining a primary growth driver in the overall retail industry
Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Changes Venue and Record Date for its 2017 General Meeting of Stockholders
(NetworkNewsWire) Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) has changed both its venue and record date for its 2017 general meeting of stockholders. The new record date is August 30, 2017, and the location of the meeting has been moved to the Swissotel in Beijing, China, in the Hong Kong Macau Center.
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) today announced the acquisition of CMS Transport Systems, a leading provider of integrated road transport and logistics management systems across Australia and New Zealand.
The Board of TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) is pleased to announce that each of The Global Tote Ltd and TopBetta Pty Ltd has been granted a licence to operate in the US market.
WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX:WTC) Acquires Leading Taiwanese Forwarding and Customs Solutions Provider, Prolink
Global logistics software group, WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) announced the acquisition of Prolink, a market leader in customs and forwarding compliance solutions in Taiwan.
As previously announced, MYOB Group Limited (ASX:MYO) intends to release its half year results for the six months ended 30 June 2017 on Thursday 24 August 2017.
(NetworkNewsWire) Qualstar is one of the oldest names in data storage, with a track record stretching back to the company's founding in 1984 as one of the first tape drive developers for PC and workstations.
WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX:WTC) Acquires Australasian Specialist Tariff Compliance Software Provider, Digerati
WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX:WTC) announced the acquisition of the Digerati business, a leading provider of tariff research and compliance tools utilised by the Australasian customs broking community.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Placement & Non-Renounceable Rights Issue
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Changes Venue and Record Date for its 2017 General Meeting of Stockholders
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Asia-Pacific Industrialist and Investor Joins the Board
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Signs Binding Heads of Agreement with Powerlink Queensland
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Entitlement Offer Information Booklet
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer - Notices to Shareholders
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Completion of Share Placement and Cleansing Notice
- East Coles: Best 'Investment Desirability' Stocks from 2016: AMC, BAP, CSL, GMG, IAG, SEK, TPM & WBC - Last Call for 2017 Votes
- Oventus Medical Ltd (ASX:OVN) Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow Report