Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) is pleased to offer eligible shareholders the opportunity to participate in a 5 for 12 fully underwritten, traditional non-renounceable entitlement offer of new fully paid ordinary shares in Central at an issue price of $0.10 per New Share, that will raise approximately $18.0 million before costs.
Oil Gas & Energy
On Thursday, 10 August 2017, Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) announced an institutional placement and a 5 for 12 non-renounceable pro-rata entitlement offer to raise approximately $27.2 million before costs. In accordance with the timetable for the Entitlement Offer, Central confirms that the attached letters to eligible and ineligible shareholders will be despatched today.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Announces A$27m Equity Raising to Support Gas Acceleration Programme
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) is pleased to announce the successful completion of a placement to institutional and sophisticated investors to raise approximately A$9.2 million; and that it is to undertake a 5 for 12 traditional non-renounceable entitlement offer to raise approximately A$18.0 million.
The amendments to the National Gas Rules arising out of the Gas Market Reform Group recommendation with respect to non-scheme pipelines has now passed through the legislative processes and commenced operations on 1 August 2017 as part of the Council of Australian Governments Energy Council process.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) provides the Company's latest Investor Presentation held in New York.
Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide shareholders with this latest update regarding the construction program for the Company's Phase One 50MW Kidston Solar Project.
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports June 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Magnolia LNG LLC, has executed a Servitude Agreement with Turners Bay, LLC, a Louisiana limited liability company, for the right to deposit dredge spoils on certain tracts of land located in Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports for the period ending 30 June, 2017.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) provides the Company's latest Quarterly Results Review Presentation.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Placement & Non-Renounceable Rights Issue
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Changes Venue and Record Date for its 2017 General Meeting of Stockholders
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Asia-Pacific Industrialist and Investor Joins the Board
Mining & Metals
- FORUM: Explor Resources Inc. (CVE:EXS) A Perfect World...
- Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) Ruby Inventory Grows to 147,000cts as October Auction Dates Are Confirmed
- Explor Resources Inc. (CVE:EXS) Commences an Exploration Program on the East Bay Property
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Completion of Share Placement and Cleansing Notice
- East Coles: Best 'Investment Desirability' Stocks from 2016: AMC, BAP, CSL, GMG, IAG, SEK, TPM & WBC - Last Call for 2017 Votes
- Oventus Medical Ltd (ASX:OVN) Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow Report