Announces the Houston Oil & Gas Investment and Finance Focused Conference
"The Oil Council's North America Assembly has quickly established itself as one of the must attend energy events, in terms of the quality of the speakers, and as a forum for effective networking."
Adrian Goodisman, Managing Director, Scotiabank
"The Oil Council is a leader of the discussion about North America's upstream future. It is critical that all industry participants share and exchange ideas to get the United States back to energy independence, and The Oil Council has been a great facilitator of this."
Sam Oh, Managing Director, Apollo Management
"An exceptional opportunity to engage and network with the upstream industry, including small to large cap E&P companies, the complete spectrum of service providers, as well as sector investors"
Brian Maxted, CEO, Kosmos Energy
We've designed this meeting so that you can get close to some of the industry's most senior and active dealmakers in O&G and in the investment and finance spheres.
Speakers include the likes of:
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of the City of New York (Special Keynote Address)
- Lee Tillman, CEO, Marathon Oil
- Bill Maloney, EVP, Development and Production North America, Statoil
- Clay Vaughn, Vice President, Deepwater, ExxonMobil
- Ed Cohen, CEO, Atlas Energy
- Edgard Habib, Chief Economist, Chevron
- Frank Holmes, CEO & CIO, US Global Funds
- Gary Petersen, Managing Partner, EnCap Investments
- John Moon, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Private Equity
- Karen Simon, Vice Chair, Investment Banking, Global Oil & Gas, JP Morgan
- Mike Starzer, President & CEO, Bonanza Creek Energy
- Robert Sinnott, CEO and President, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors
- Roy Lipski, CEO, Velocys
- Scott Gutterman, CEO, LLOG Exploration
- Stephen Trauber, Vice Chair and Global Head of Energy, Citigroup
- Townes Pressler, MD, Lime Rock Partners
That's just a few of them... see the full speakers' list and the agenda at:
As always, spaces are limited. Secure your place now to join these individuals and 400 other senior executives in October for two days of networking and discussions about the future investment and finance landscape of North American O&G. Meet existing friends and clients, let us introduce you to new contacts from around the world.
About The Oil Council
The Oil Council is the world’s largest network of oil and gas executives (Chairmen, CEOs, CFOs, Bankers, Advisors, Investors and Financiers). The Oil Council is not a broker nor does it invest directly as a group. Our Members and Partners represent some of the world’s most active qualified investors and oil & gas executives. Because of the international make-up and vast experience of our Membership, the network is active across the whole sector in every major production region and frontier market.
The Oil Council
Exxon Mobil Corporation