As businesses work through the challenges brought on by COVID-19, Australian workers are dealing with the pandemic's effects too. It's shaping the way they view their employment prospects now, and even their careers.
An innovative Rotary group from Perth has been looking to beat Covid19 and assist in the recovery of Western Australia's tourism industry. The development of our state can be attributed to the dedication and hard work of our pioneers.
New independent research conducted by Nature on behalf of SEEK Ltd (ASX:SEK) with 4,800 Australians shows the significant impact the pandemic has had on their working lives. From reduced working hours to changes in candidate confidence, plus increased demand in certain industries, find out more about the factors and shifts at play.
Catalyst Metals Limited (ASX:CYL) Multiple High Grade Gold Mineralisation in RC Drilling at Four Eagles Gold Project
Catalyst Metals Limited (ASX:CYL) is pleased to announce that reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Boyds Dam Prospect at Four Eagles Gold Project has produced further excellent gold results with one hole (FERC284) intersecting three gold zones between 70 metres and the end of the hole at 168 metres depth.
The latest SEEK Ltd (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) Employment Report shows an overall decline of job ad volume, at -6.5% year on year to January 2020 and -6.4% year on year to December 2019. Whilst year on year volumes are down, SEEK data is showing positive improvements, with month on month job ads up by 1.6% on December 2019.
Kendra Banks, Managing Director, SEEK ANZ comments: "The top three sectors contributing to job ad growth remain unchanged for the month, with Community Services & Development, Healthcare and Education and Training posting near record high job ad volumes.
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as we continued to deliver on our purpose of helping people to live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Quarterly Activities Report
- Martin Laboratories EMG (Energy Metals Group) Commences Exploration on Battery Metals Portfolio in Scandinavia
- ISX Financial EU Plc and Discover Global Network Partner to Issue Discover Debit Cards linked to flykk
Oil Gas & Energy
- Ellis Martin: Desert Mountain Energy Corp. (CVE:DME) Discover Commercial Helium/Hydrogen Well - Robert Rohlfing and Don Mosher Discuss
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Odin-1 Flow Test Update
- Tamboran Resources Limited (ASX:TBN) SEAAOC Conference Presentation Darwin NT - October 2021