Shanghai AiExpo Exhibition Announces The SIPPE 2010 Shanghai 5th International Petroleum Petrochemical Natural Gas Technology Equipment Exhibition
SIPPE 2009 was organized by Shanghai Petroleum Society, CCPIT Pudong Sub-Council, Shanghai Pudong International Exhibition Corporation and Shanghai Aiexpo Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. It recieved great support from worldwide petroleum organizations, such as the Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce and Industry, American Petroleum Institute and China National Petroleum Corporation.
SIPPE 2009 Shanghai 4th International Petroleum Petrochemical Natural Gas Technology Equipment Exhibition stood out among many contemporaneous exhibitions with great support of organizing committee and industrial society, attracting totally over 400 enterprises from 28 countries and districts.
Top names from China includes: China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petrochemical Corporation, China National Offshore Oil Corporation, Zhenhua Heavy Industry (SHA:600320), BaoSteel, Honghua Group (HKG:0196), ShaSteel Group, Rontech, Serva Software, Zhongman Group, Zhongtian Technology (SHA:600522), Hebei Huayou Yiji, Hongtai Petrochemical, Baoji Petroleum Machinery Co. Ltd, Bohai Petroleum Equipment, Beijing Petroleum Machinery Co. Ltd, Fangzheng Valve, Jinguang Group, Devon (NYSE:DVN), Nantong Navigation Machinery Group, Tianming Group, Qiaofang Safety Tools, Tengen Electrical, NeuMek, Jiangsu Sinopetro Superskill Machine Co. Ltd, Nanyang Explosion Prevention Group, Ocean King, Tianhe Petroleum, Alptec Safety Equipment, Novaeastern International Mesh, WXFLD Petroleum, MicroPowers and so on.
Over 40 companies from USA, e.g.: GE (NYSE:GE), MSP/DRILEX, Tuthill, Hanowell, Pentair (NYSE:PNR), American Industry Valve Group Inc., T.D. Williamson, Actuant (NYSE:ATU), Ashcroft, PCC, Colfax Corp (NYSE:CFX), SJE-Rhombus, L.A. Turbine Corporation, Furmanite, Electrochem Solutions Inc, Jordan Technologies and so on.
Other top names came from Italy, Singapore, Germany, UK, France, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, India, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Spain, the Netherlands, Canada, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Turkey, Russia, Japan and China Taiwan etc. 20 countries and districts. For instance, Converteam, Cyclotech, TECTUBI, BPS, EST, ERICO, Metallic, Kobelt Canada, Werma, PRONAL, GEA, Greens Power, WAGroup, TEKFLOW SAS, STRAUB WERKE AG, Sulzer (ETR:SUL1), WAAREE, VK Bogos Corporation, OIL & GAS DOWNSTREAM DIRECTORATE, Hydro-Lek Ltd, MACIS Pte Ltd, Fisher-Klosterman, Schneider, Knipex, Hi-force Hydraulic, Jotun and so on.
Around 300 VIP purchasing agents arrived as invitation, professional audience over 15820. Companies like CNPC (PINK:CNPXF), Sinopec (SHA:600028) (NYSE:SHI), CNOOC (HKG:0883) (NYSE:CEO), AMOCO, Gasprom, Perupetro, PTT and Saudi Aramco brought projects searching for cooperation, the business volume at exhibition scene reached nearly 300 million RMB.
We have chosen to stage SIPPE 2010 at world-renowned Shanghai New International Exhibition Center (SNIEC), during the 25th - 27th of November 2010, aiming to provide the best presentation and communication platform for exhibitors and industrial players with brand new appearance and dynamic modes. On the basic of all for customers and industrial development, we will build SIPPE to be of great influence in petroleum industry worldwide.
Strengths and Highlights
- Government Support: The event enjoys great support from Shanghai municipal government, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, CNPC, Sinopec, CNOOC and other domestic and foreign Petroleum Societies.
- History: SIPPE has held 4 times successfully, becoming one of the most influential events in Asia Petroleum industry.
- Industry Forum: During the exhibition there are industry forums, inviting experts on discussion about latest technology in Petroleum, Petrochemical and Gas Equipment and market perspective, in order to spread branch name and attract more professionals.
- Strong Cooperation: Authorized by city government, CCPIT Shanghai Pudong Sub-Council, Shanghai Pudong International Exhibition Co., Ltd, Shanghai AiExpo Co., Ltd, exhibition scale, quality and publicity will be greatly enhanced.
Cooperation and Propaganda
- Broadcast through main Media like CCTV 2, CCTV 4 and AABTV.
- Sippe 2010 sets up strategic cooperation for primary propaganda with Iranian IOGPE, USA OTC exhibition, Doha Natural Gas Exhibition, UK OE exhibition, Turkey International Pipe Expo, Russia International Pipeline Expo, Russia International Oil & Gas Expo and Syria International Oil & Gas Expo.
- News Release Conferences before exhibition to highlight the event and attract wide attention.
- Promotion of the exhibition through official committee website www.sippe.org.cn, with updated industry news and improvement of online propaganda and expansion of publicity attention.
- Close collaboration with American Petroleum Institute (API), Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Africa Petroleum Organization, UAE Petroleum Industrial Association and every provincial and municipal Petroleum Industrial institute, technology and research, trade institutes in China.
- Close collaboration with overseas business organizations in China, diplomatic missions, Chinese overseas business organizations and so on.
- Cooperation with over 100 domestic and foreign media such as websites, magazines, newspapers and TVs.
- With the help and support of overseas organizations of CCPIT, we will publicize and promote petroleum industry, and utilize our strong networks worldwide to investigate demand of purchasing agents and set up business match with exhibitors, widen the invitation range to invite more professional purchasers to the exhibition presentation.
- Using various forms e.g. post, fax, emails and telephone to send out invitation to purchasing agents and dealers.
- Promote SIPPE through foreign related media to attract overseas purchasers.
- Massive posting of visiting tickets and exhibition previews before the event.
- Sending out minimum 200 thousand booklets when participating in domestic and international top events and industry exhibitions.
- To ensure the exhibition quality, the organizing committee continue provides subsidies to VIP purchasers from professional corporation in oilfield, petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas at home and overseas.
Advertising Promotion Plan
Nov. 2009-Dec. 2009: Links to the site logo / homepage in professional and related websites
Feb. 2010-April 2010: Placement of advertising in professional media
May. 2010-Oct. 2010: 5 editions of SIPPE newsletter - direct mailing / 10,000 print run;
E-newsletter, to be mailed to our mailing list of 50,000
May. 2010-Oct. 2010: 3 periods of admission - direct mailing / 20,000 print run
90,000 admissions to collaborating media
Oct. 2010: 10,000 copies of invitation letter mailed direct to invited purchasers
1,500 VIP purchasers.
For more information on the SIPPE 2010 conference, please refer to the following link:
About Shanghai AiExpo Exhibition Services Company Limited
Shanghai AiExpo Exhibition Services Co., Ltd (Hong Kong Anyuan Group Holdings) works closely together with China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shanghai Pudong Sub-Branch and Shanghai Pudong International Exhibition Co., Ltd. Shanghai AiExpo is focused on organizing international exhibitions, conferences and forums in the field of energy. At the same time, Shanghai AiExpo offers consulting and provides information to companies operating in both the domestic and international energy industries, and has already provided its professional services to almost 5000 companies from around the world. With more than 40 employees, most of whom already have several years of experience in the international energy industry – both as industry experts and as exhibition organizers – Shanghai AiExpo offers a team with the means and experience to make a strong contribution to the development of the energy industry. Shanghai AiExpo is the location of China New Energy Chamber of Commerce’s Shanghai office.
Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industry Company Limited
Shanghai AiExpo Exhibition Services Company Limited
Jiangsu Zhongtian Technology Company Limited
Honghua Group Limited
Devon Energy Corporation
CNPC (Hong Kong) Limited
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (SINOPEC)
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)