Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) wishes to advise that Mr Simon Kidston will be transitioning from his current position of Executive Director to Non-Executive Director effective from 1 January 2022.
Calendar year 2021 has been a landmark year for Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) as we energised the 50MW Jemalong Solar Project (JSP) and commenced construction on our flagship Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide the following construction update in relation to the 250MW Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project (K2-Hydro or the Project) between the months of October and November 2021.
Fresh on the heels of its announcement last week that it was entering the Iowa iGaming market, PlayUp has secured market access for Pennsylvania iGaming, creating a larger footprint for its United States expansion plans.
As part of its aggressive growth plan in the U.S. PlayUp has secured market access for iGaming in Iowa. The deal comes on the heels of PlayUp's announcement last week of market access for sports betting in Iowa and Indiana along with iGaming for New Jersey.
During the Period, the Company made significant progress on its first large-scale Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) with the signing of a Supply Agreement with Tesla Motors Australia Pty Ltd (Tesla) for the 50MW/100MWh Bouldercombe Battery Project (BBP).
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement granted full operational licensure for PlayUp this week, adding the largest sports betting market in the US to the company's growing list of jurisdictions.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) AGM Presentation Slides
- Fiducian Group Ltd (ASX:FID) Acquires People's Choice Credit Union's $1.1 Billion Financial Planning Business
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty's (CVE:EMX) David Cole Provides an Interview Update on Recent Royalty Acquisitions
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Beetaloo Interim Drilling Report
- Tamboran Resources Limited (ASX:TBN) Key Executive Appointments Strengthen Aust. Management Team
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Signs New NT Gas Supply Agreement for up to 3.15 PJs