Blackmores Limited (ASX:BKL) (OTCMKTS:BLMMF) are pleased to provide an Analysts Briefing for the full year financial results, year ending 30 June 2016.
Blackmores (ASX:BKL) (OTCMKTS:BLMMF) has announced its fourteenth consecutive year of sales growth, delivering Group sales of $717 million, up 52% on the prior year and resulting in net profit after tax (NPAT) of $100 million, 115% up on the prior year.
Blackmores Limited (ASX:BKL) (OTCMKTS:BLMMF) are pleased to provide the Company's Annual Report 2016 to shareholders. Blackmores' operations include product innovation and formulation, sourcing of the highest quality ingredients, quality programs to ensure compliance with standards of good manufacturing practice and the marketing, sales and distribution of products to customers and consumers.
Michael Gable Managing Director and founder of Fairmont Equities brings the latest stock tips for August 15, 2016. Featured stocks include Mantra Group, REA Group, Blackmores Limited and Australia & New Zealand Banking Group.
Michael Gable Managing Director and founder of Fairmont Equities brings the latest stock tips for July 18, 2016. Featured stocks include Monadelphous Group, Western Areas, Automotive Holdings Group and Blackmores.
Blackmores Limited (ASX:BKL) Shareholder Briefing including Blackmores' Asia Market Strategy.
FINANCE VIDEO: Blackmores Ltd (ASX:BKL) CEO Christine Holgate and Paul Keogh Share Insights into the New Acquisition
Following a strong year to date performance delivering sales and profit growth from all areas of the business, Blackmores Ltd (ASX:BKL) has announced their acquisition of Global Therapeutics, Australia's leading Chinese herbal medicine company.
Banking & Finance
- Fairmont Equities Stock Tips August 22 - WPL LLC SAI TLS
- Fairmont Equities Stock Tips August 15 - MTR REA BKL ANZ
- VIDEO: Carbine Resources Ltd (ASX:CRB) Resource Upgrade as DFS Draws Closer
Oil Gas & Energy
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) Notice of June 2016 HY Results & CN Facility Teleconference
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) Half Year Report June 2016
- Carbon Energy Limited (ASX:CNX) Signs Terms to License keyseam(R) for 30MW Indonesian Power Project