XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides Chairman's and Managing Director's letter to Shareholders.
Broadband & Internet
The principal activity of XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is a technology company specialising in Internet of Things (IoT). Xped is developing IoT solutions for 3 primary target markets.
Emerging Australian Internet of Things technology company, Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), today announced an organisational re-structure, targeting significantly reduced expenditure and increased efficiency of the Company's Board and Management.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to provide this market update.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Peter Hunt as Non-Executive Chairman of the Company. Mr Hunt is a Chartered Accountant and Consultant to BDO Adelaide. He was a former partner of PKF Adelaide, Chartered Accountants, which merged with BDO Adelaide in 2012. He has broad experience as an independent director and chairman of ASX listed and private companies.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce we will be attending CEDIA 2017 to be held in San Diego, USA, in September.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) ("Xped" or "the Company") is pleased to announce they have signed an agreement with Eastool Solution ("Eastool") of Malaysia.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Tradefinancial Transacting via ISXPay Australia
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) 2017 Annual Report - Shareholders' Version
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Scout Drilling Identifies New Mineralised Palaeochannel on Nova JV Project
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) IPO on the Australian Stock Exchange