Mustang Resources (ASX:MUS) (OTCMKTS:GGPLF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Bernard Olivier to the Board as Managing Director and Cobus van Wyk as Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director.
Mustang Resources Limited (ASX:MUS) (OTCMKTS:GGPLF) is pleased to advise that it has received the proceeds of the insurance claim relating to the rubies and corundum stolen in the robbery at its Montepuez Ruby Project in September 2017 (see ASX release dated 26 September 2017).
Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) (FRA:GGY) (OTCMKTS:GGPLF) is pleased to announce that it has secured a A$19.95 million funding facility under a convertible note facility (Convertible Note Deed) with a leading US institutional investor.
High-performance Lithium Ion Battery materials and test equipment producer, NOVONIX Limited (ASX:NVX), is pleased to advise that the PUREgraphite anode materials business has installed a pilot processing plant at its facility in Tennessee, USA.
Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) is pleased to announce that further metallurgical testwork on Oxide and Fresh samples taken from its 80% owned Caula Project (Licence 6678L) has provided more firm evidence of the quality of the mineralisation.
The NOVONIX Ltd (ASX:NVX) share price has traded down from $1.42 at close of business on the day of our AGM on 21 November 2017 to $1.00 at close of business yesterday 4 December 2017.
Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) (OTCMKTS:GGPLF) The Montepuez Ruby Project in Mozambique, although still very much in the exploration stage, made significant advances during the year.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: New Century Resources (ASX:NCZ) Increased Resource Paves the Way for Hard Rock Mining to Recommence
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Baillieu Holst - Initiation of Research Coverage
- VIDEO: Boss Resources (ASX:BOE) Site Visit To Honeymoon Uranium Project
Oil Gas & Energy
- Speedcast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) Noble Drilling Awards Contract for Global Fully-Managed Communications
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) December Quarterly Activities Report
- Leigh Creek Energy Ltd (ASX:LCK) Approvals and Drilling Program Progress