A new partnership between ASX-listed Goldfields Money (ASX:GMY) and Singapore headquartered fintech company InstaRem is set to improve banking services for migrants and overseas-based small to medium sized businesses operating in Australia.
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) Signs Agreement with Leading e-Commerce Provider Wjike to Open Specialist e-Commerce Store in China
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) (SmartTrans or the Company) is pleased to announce it has taken another major step in expanding its e-commerce operations in China by signing a major partnership agreement with leading Chinese ecommerce company Wjike (www.wjike.com).
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) Dodoca RooLife Online Shopping Mall Official Launch Ceremony and Major Marketing Campaigns Commenced in China
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) is pleased to confirm the official launch of the WeChat-based 'Dodoca RooLife' online shopping mall which took place in Guangzhou last Friday. RooLife platform currently has 160 different products on site - new brands and services being progressively added with sales team in Australia deployed.
iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Enters Fintech Partnership and Collaboration with Public Bank to Introduce Mobile Payment Solution
iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary iSentric Sdn Bhd which specialises in financial technology solutions has entered a collaboration agreement with Public Bank Berhad ("PBB") to jointly develop and introduce a mobile payment solution for the Malaysian market.
Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) Managing Director Interview with CommSec Executive Series and Investor Presentation
Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) (OTCMKTS:EKPTF) provides the opportunity to watch a video broadcast of Mr. Brad Lingo, Managing Director and CEO discussing with Mr. Tom Piotrowski the latest developments regarding Elk's purchase of the Madden Gas Field and the Lost Cabin Gas Plant.
Tag Pacific Limited (ASX:TAG) is pleased to announce that a significant milestone in the evolution of BARDIC emergency lighting has been reached with the first $1 million in committed project orders being received.
The Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) today released performance metrics for the third quarter of 2016 highlighting continued strong growth, particularly in trading volume and capital raised by CSE listed companies. Both measures rose to the highest levels ever recorded by the exchange.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Primary Gold Ltd (ASX:PGO) Scoping Study Outlines Path Towards Production at Mt Bundy
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Announces Launch of 20FOUR Digital Media Business
- K2fly (ASX:K2F) to Resell Pointerra Ltd's (ASX:3DP) 3D Data Technology
Oil Gas & Energy
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports March 2017
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Quarterly Highlights and Appendix 4C
- Horizon Oil Ltd (ASX:HZN) Quarterly Activities Report
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ): Harvest One (CVE:WON.H) Announces Closure of United Greeneries and Satipharm Acquisition
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Completes Sale of Satipharm and United Greeneries; Acquires Interest in Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (CVE:WON.H)
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Harvest One Receives Conditional TSX-V Listing Approval