The 2017 East Coles Corporate Performance Awards was held at the Ivy Ballroom in Sydney to honour the highest achievers across the S&P/ASX100 and S&P/ASX200.
East Coles have a very limited amount of seats available to attend the upcoming event. This is a rare opportunity to mix with the leaders of various industries and investment bankers in the one room.
S&P Global Market Intelligence announced the continued enhancement of metals and mining research with the inaugural iron ore and zinc reports as part of the Commodity Briefing Service (CBS) series.
Last year some of the Best Boards in their sectors were AMC, CBA, MFG, BXB and SYD, but who will be the Best Boards for 2017? Fund managers are able to vote now to determine this year's winners. Voting will be closing down Friday 28 July.
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) Partners with First People Digital to Sell Indigenous Products to China
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) is pleased to announce a new initiative with First People Digital that will allow Indigenous enterprises to sell products and services directly to consumers in China through the RooLife online marketplaces.
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) is pleased to provide this update on the number of brands now represented on the two RooLife and Wjike online shopping platforms in China.
The 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards Night will be held at the Ivy Ballroom on Thursday, 21 September. The incredibly talented electric violin artist Jane Cho will be performing on the night along with other entertainment.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) to Divest Interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Kidston Solar Phase One 50MW Update
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports September 2017
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) 2017 Annual Report - Shareholders' Version
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Sustainable Fibre Company Commences Trading on the ASX
- dorsaVi (ASX:DVL) Receives $1.1m Federal Government Advanced Manufacturing Growth Fund Grant to Support Enhancements to Current Manufacturing Facilities
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Investor Presentation