Compelling new drill targets have been now identified along the eastern, upper contact of the Silica Hill Rhyolite at Impact Minerals Limited's (ASX:IPT) 100% owned Commonwealth Project, 100km north of Orange, New South Wales.
In this issue: key stocks are providing outperformance, gold demand remains robust, and we talk about the mixed results in the gold sector. Read this latest Dawes Points to better understand the global forces that drive resources sector investment.
Alt Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS) Exploration Update Paupong IRG Project
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) advises that it plans to undertake a non-renounceable entitlement offer to raise up to approximately $15,117,405 before costs.
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) is pleased to announce Thackaringa drilling uncovers higher cobalt grades ahead of resource upgrade.
Mineral Resource upgraded: PNX Metals Limited (ASX:PNX) is pleased to announce an update to the total Mineral Resources at its 100% owned Hayes Creek Project containing the Iron Blow and Mt Bonnie zinc-goldsilver deposits, which are located on granted Mineral Leases within the Pine Creek region of the Northern Territory.
Argent Minerals Limited (ASX:ARD) is pleased to report a heavily oversubscribed private placement to sophisticated investors, raising $2.28 million before costs to advance its projects in the precious and base metals sectors, featuring gold, silver, lead and zinc.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Investment in Aunt Zelda's
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Leveraging High Gross Margin and Existing SME Customer Base in China's O2O Market
- FINANCE VIDEO: Family Zone Cyber Safety (ASX:FZO) New Approach Solves Growing Problem
Oil Gas & Energy
- Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) Managing Director Brad Lingo Audio Interview
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Kidston Solar Phase One 50MW Update
- 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards