The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) , the leading voice of the mineral exploration and development community, hosted its annual PDAC International Convention on the 5th - 8th of March 2017. The world's largest industry event saw an increase in attendance this year, attracting over 24,161 attendees and raising its international attendance to 26%.
Exclusive CEO-Roaster Interview with Chris Dupont, President & CEO of Explor Resources Inc. (CVE:EXS) . The interview was recorded on March 6, 2017 at #PDAC2017 in Toronto.
Attendance at the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada's (PDAC) 2017 Convention totalled 24,161—a strong indication that confidence has returned to the mineral exploration and mining industry.
The Directors of China Dairy Corporation Limited (ASX:CDC) ("CDC" or the "Company") and its controlled entities (the "Group") hereby present the Company's first Appendix 4D - Half Year Report.
PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange will be held in Toronto, Canada during March 5-8, 2017. The four-day annual Convention has grown in size, stature and influence since it began in 1932 and today is the event of choice for the world's mineral and finance industries.
PDAC 2017 Prospectors and Developers Conference in Toronto Canada - Networking Events
APP Securities and Boardroom Media present Disruptive Technology Series - United Networks, Thursday, 22nd September, 2016, 12:30 PM (AEST), featuring United Global Sim, United Networks and WPP Aunz (ASX:WPP).
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Primary Gold Ltd (ASX:PGO) Scoping Study Outlines Path Towards Production at Mt Bundy
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Announces Launch of 20FOUR Digital Media Business
- K2fly (ASX:K2F) to Resell Pointerra Ltd's (ASX:3DP) 3D Data Technology
Oil Gas & Energy
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports March 2017
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Quarterly Highlights and Appendix 4C
- Horizon Oil Ltd (ASX:HZN) Quarterly Activities Report
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ): Harvest One (CVE:WON.H) Announces Closure of United Greeneries and Satipharm Acquisition
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Completes Sale of Satipharm and United Greeneries; Acquires Interest in Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (CVE:WON.H)
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Harvest One Receives Conditional TSX-V Listing Approval