The Board of Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) is very pleased to announce a materially strategic transaction, that its soon to be wholly owned subsidiary Medcan Australia, has entered into a memorandum of understanding with top Israeli medicinal cannabis company Pharmocann.
This attached supplementary prospectus of Queensland Bauxite Ltd (ASX:QBL) has included some updated information on the original prospectus that was lodged with the ASIC on 27 September 2018.
In accordance with the requirements of Listing Rule 3.1 Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) submit the attached material is being presented at the 2018 Mining Resources Convention.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ABx)'s (ASX:ABX) wholly-owned subsidiary, ALCORE Limited has completed the design phase of the Stage 1 project on schedule and has commenced acquiring the equipment for production to commence before year-end, ahead of schedule.
The Board of Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) is pleased to announce that its soon to be wholly owned subsidiary, Medcan Australia, has secured a Medical Cannabis Manufacture Licence under the ODC.
Queensland Bauxite Ltd (ASX:QBL) Prospectus has been prepared for an offer of up to 170,000,000 new Shares at an issue price of $0.035 per Share to raise up to $5,950,000, with a minimum subscription of $1,995,000 together with one (1) free attaching Option for every two (2) Shares subscribed for and issued.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) provides the Company's Half Yearly Report.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Superior Lake Resources Ltd (ASX:SUP) Restart Study Outlines Low Cost Zinc Operation
- FINANCE VIDEO: Marquee Resources Ltd (ASX:MQR) Developing High Grade Cobalt Sulphide in Canada
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - August 2018
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Tumas 1 East Uranium Discovery Expanded Further
- PlayChip Utility Shines Ahead of December Launch
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Palm Valley PV13 Drilling Update