CRU's World Aluminium Conference 2017 takes place on 3-5 May 2017, in London, UK, where CRU's Assistant Chief Representative China Office & Head of Asia, Aluminum, Wan Ling, and Chalco's Executive Director & Senior Vice President, Lu Dongliang, will be discussing the likely outcomes of these regulations on the local and global markets.
Retail & Merchant Banking
Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) Managing Director Interview with CommSec Executive Series and Investor Presentation
Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) (OTCMKTS:EKPTF) provides the opportunity to watch a video broadcast of Mr. Brad Lingo, Managing Director and CEO discussing with Mr. Tom Piotrowski the latest developments regarding Elk's purchase of the Madden Gas Field and the Lost Cabin Gas Plant.
Now in its 22nd year, World Aluminium Conference regularly attracts over 200 delegates from around the world to discuss the key issues facing the industry. This year's conference will address sustainability in the aluminium sector, focusing on how environmental and economic strategies interact and the business opportunities created.
Aconex Limited (ASX:ACX), provider of the #1 global platform connecting teams on construction and engineering projects, today announced the appointment of Craig Fulton as chief technology officer (CTO). Reporting to Rob Phillpot, senior vice president of product and engineering and co-founder, Mr. Fulton will be responsible for all Aconex product engineering and cloud hosting functions.
Tag Pacific Limited (ASX:TAG) is pleased to announce that a significant milestone in the evolution of BARDIC emergency lighting has been reached with the first $1 million in committed project orders being received.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX:CBA) Marks 25 Years Since Its Public Listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:ASX)
It's 25 years since Commonwealth Bank Limited (ASX:CBA) (OTCMKTS:CBAUY) first listed as a public company on the ASX (ASX:ASX) (OTCMKTS:ASXFY). On 13th September Commonwealth Bank of Australia marked the 25th anniversary of Australians investing in what is now the nation's largest bank.
Michael Gable Managing Director and founder of Fairmont Equities brings the latest stock tips for August 22, 2016. Featured stocks include Woodside Petroleum, LendLease Group, SAI Global and Telstra Corporation.
Banking & Finance
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Proposed Acquisition of My Play Company Limited
- 22nd World Aluminium Conference 2017: An End to the Global Surplus?
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Magnolia LNG Site Lease Agreement
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Investor Conference Call and Presentation
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Stifel Investor Day Presentation
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) ABC Video Program - Non-Antibiotic Treatment for Pigs
- Rhinomed Ltd (ASX:RNO) Adds US Based Cornerstone Investors and Initiates Capital Management Program
- Stemcell United Ltd (ASX:SCU) Appoints Nevil Schoenmakers as Strategic Advisor to Pursue Opportunities in Medicinal Cannabis Sector