MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) continues to actively manage the impact of COVID-19 on its team and business. Today, MNF provides an update on its operations, in light of these fluid and unusual circumstances.
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) (FRA:17W) (OTCMKTS:WTCHF) today releases a business update to the market regarding the evolving environment, trading and guidance.
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) continues to actively monitor the impact of COVID-19 on its team and trading, with the health and safety of its people and customers the highest priority.
The Board of MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) is pleased to advise that the subscription price for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) applicable to the 2020 interim dividend is $3.05 per share.
MNF Group (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) has uploaded the Half Year Results and Guidance Update webinar to the MNF Investor Relations website.
The Board of Australian communications software specialist MNF Group (ASX:MNF) (the Company) is pleased to report solid results for the six months ended 31 December 2019.
MNF Group Ltd (ASX:MNF) earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was up 52% to $16.9m (with FY19 restated for AASB16). Net profit after tax (NPAT) was up 20% to $3.7m. The Group ended the period with cash of $38.6m, and undrawn debt facilities of $30.0m available to fund further growth of the business.
Banking & Finance
- Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA) Podcast with Chris Gerteisen at the OTC Markets
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Increases Stake in NSX Limited via Placement
- STAX Raises $5 Million To Fund Expanding Everlast Branded Products in the Australian Market
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Appointment of Non-Executive Director
- FINANCE VIDEO: Empire Energy (ASX:EEG) MD Alex Underwood - 13 Trillion Cubic Feet of Gas in the Northern Territory
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory Resource Report and Corporate Update