iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX), is pleased to announce that effective today, Dr George Theocharides has been appointed to the board of its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, following regulatory approval as a 'fit and proper' person under the European Central Bank requirements.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) provides the Company's latest presentation.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX), advises that the Board has resolved to withdraw Resolution 4 from the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders scheduled for 11.00am (AEST) tomorrow.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX), is pleased to announce that, on the basis of its cash receipts and unaudited management accounts, that it has achieved a 'break even' position on a weekly cash run rate basis. That is, gross profits on the basis of cash receipts now exceed group operating costs and will be contributing positively to the Company's EBIT line.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX), seeks to expand its executive team with the addition of a new Chief Financial Officer. The Company is in a growth phase, and establishing itself as a global payments and banking solutions company. In turn, this requires that the Company further deepens the skills, experience and capabilities of its executive team.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) provides the Company's Quarterly Investor Briefing - Q1 2019.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to provide the following un-audited Appendix 4C for the quarter ended 31st March 2019.
Banking & Finance
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Update on YPB Token
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) AEMO Generator Performance Standard Approval Received for Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project
- Eden Innovations Ltd (ASX:EDE) EdenCrete - Global Sales and Marketing Update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Update on Palm Valley Field Performance & Reserves