Mining Plus have recently completed the Mining Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for Pilbara Minerals Limited's (ASX:PLS) Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum project, which is located approximately 120km south of Port Hedland in Western Australia's Pilbara region.
Recently the Mining Plus Melbourne office hosted a Chinese Government delegation on a Study Visit to Australia by a group of over 20 Chinese professionals organised by Qinghai Provincial Land and Resources Office
International mining consultancy Mining Plus has struck a partnership deal with mining social marketplace Mineler to foster social connections amongst mining people and provide enterprise-level software for mining companies.
RungePincockMinarco Limited (ASX:RUL) has today provided an update on the first of its enterprise ready products, XERAS for Enterprise (X4E), and advised that client implementation programmes are currently underway in South Africa, Australia and Indonesia.
Asian Activities Report for January 20, 2012: Tencent (HKG:0700) Invests in Level Up to Explore Online Game Markets in Brazil and the Philippines
Asian Activities Report for January 20, 2012: China's largest and most used Internet service provider Tencent Holdings Limited (HKG:0700) has signed an agreement to acquire 49% interest in Level Up for US$26.95 million; Asia Resources Holdings Limited (HKG:0899) says that its iron ore mine in Indonesia has commenced trial production in January 2012; Eisai Co., Ltd. (TYO:4523) will launch LIFE CHECK, a self-monitoring blood glucose meter on January 27, 2012; Nihon Kohden Corporation (TYO:6849) announced the establishment of a 100%-owned subsidiary in Brazil, for the sales and after-sales support of medical devices; NTT Data Corporation (TYO:9613) has commenced to provide supportive services, including ATM software and settlement networks, to regional banks in Japan.
On Friday, the Australian market closed higher, lifted by the news of a massive joint venture between mining giants BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto after Rio scrapped the takeover deal with Chinalco. The benchmark S&P/ASX200 index was up 36.6 points, or 0.93 per cent, at 3971.2, while the broader All Ordinaries index gained 36.5 points, or 0.93 per cent, to 3969.0 points. Today the local market could be hit by lower commodities prices.
Under the leadership of the Beijing 2008 Organizing Committee (BOCOG), Atos Origin, the Worldwide IT Partner for the Olympic Games, today announced it has completed the IT system architecture for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games on schedule.
Banking & Finance
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) iBenefit Secures New Clients and Merchants, Upgrades Platform
- Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) Acquisition of Advanced Lithium Deposit in Canada
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) March 2016 Quarterly Trading Update
Oil Gas & Energy
- Enterprise Uranium Ltd (ASX:ENU) Private Placement Raises $1 Million
- Enterprise Uranium Ltd (ASX:ENU) Presentation - Sandstone Gold Project
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) 2016 Chairman's Address to Shareholders
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Potential Japan Licence Deal a STEP Closer
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Australian Research Council Linkage Grant to Progress Stem Cell Research into Treating Chronic Pain
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Enrolment Complete and Positive Safety in Progenza Trial For Osteoarthritis