Mining Plus have recently completed the Mining Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for Pilbara Minerals Limited's (ASX:PLS) Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum project, which is located approximately 120km south of Port Hedland in Western Australia's Pilbara region.
Recently the Mining Plus Melbourne office hosted a Chinese Government delegation on a Study Visit to Australia by a group of over 20 Chinese professionals organised by Qinghai Provincial Land and Resources Office
International mining consultancy Mining Plus has struck a partnership deal with mining social marketplace Mineler to foster social connections amongst mining people and provide enterprise-level software for mining companies.
RungePincockMinarco Limited (ASX:RUL) has today provided an update on the first of its enterprise ready products, XERAS for Enterprise (X4E), and advised that client implementation programmes are currently underway in South Africa, Australia and Indonesia.
Asian Activities Report for January 20, 2012: Tencent (HKG:0700) Invests in Level Up to Explore Online Game Markets in Brazil and the Philippines
Asian Activities Report for January 20, 2012: China's largest and most used Internet service provider Tencent Holdings Limited (HKG:0700) has signed an agreement to acquire 49% interest in Level Up for US$26.95 million; Asia Resources Holdings Limited (HKG:0899) says that its iron ore mine in Indonesia has commenced trial production in January 2012; Eisai Co., Ltd. (TYO:4523) will launch LIFE CHECK, a self-monitoring blood glucose meter on January 27, 2012; Nihon Kohden Corporation (TYO:6849) announced the establishment of a 100%-owned subsidiary in Brazil, for the sales and after-sales support of medical devices; NTT Data Corporation (TYO:9613) has commenced to provide supportive services, including ATM software and settlement networks, to regional banks in Japan.
On Friday, the Australian market closed higher, lifted by the news of a massive joint venture between mining giants BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto after Rio scrapped the takeover deal with Chinalco. The benchmark S&P/ASX200 index was up 36.6 points, or 0.93 per cent, at 3971.2, while the broader All Ordinaries index gained 36.5 points, or 0.93 per cent, to 3969.0 points. Today the local market could be hit by lower commodities prices.
Under the leadership of the Beijing 2008 Organizing Committee (BOCOG), Atos Origin, the Worldwide IT Partner for the Olympic Games, today announced it has completed the IT system architecture for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games on schedule.
Banking & Finance
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) Annual Report 2015
- Story-I Ltd (ASX:SRY) Partnership with SE Asian Retail Giant
- iQ3Corp Ltd (ASX:IQ3) Appointment to Advise Investment Consortium Developing First in Class Novel Biologic Compound and Biomarker
- MasterCard Inc (NYSE:MA) and World Vision to Address Key Issues Facing Humanitarian Sector
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) Significant Momentum in iBenefit & Strong Marketing Outcome
Oil Gas & Energy
- XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) Term Sheet Executed For Sale of Sokoria
- ADX Energy Limited (ASX:ADX) Investor Presentation
- ADX Energy Limited (ASX:ADX) Quarterly Activities Report March 2016
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Magnolia LNG & KSJV Extend Pricing Validity on EPC Contract
- Pryme Energy Ltd (ASX:PYM) New Website Address
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
- Orion Health (NZE:OHE) Builds Momentum in UK, Signs Contracts in England and Scotland
- Medigene AG (FRA:MDG1) Sells Partial Stake in Immunocore
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Mutual Termination of Purchase Agreement for New Head Office
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Appointment of Acting CFO