Havilah Resources Ltd (ASX:HAV) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Wanbao Mining Limited for the completion of a pre-feasibility study for the Kalkaroo Copper-Gold Project in northeastern South Australia.
Global Geoscience Limited (ASX:GSC) Maiden Resource Estimate for South Basin at Nevada Lithium-Boron Project
Global Geoscience Limited (ASX:GSC) is pleased to announce the results of a maiden Mineral Resource Estimate for South Basin at the Rhyolite Ridge Lithium-Boron Project in Nevada, USA.
Mining Plus have recently completed the Mining Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for Pilbara Minerals Limited's (ASX:PLS) Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum project, which is located approximately 120km south of Port Hedland in Western Australia's Pilbara region.
Recently the Mining Plus Melbourne office hosted a Chinese Government delegation on a Study Visit to Australia by a group of over 20 Chinese professionals organised by Qinghai Provincial Land and Resources Office
International mining consultancy Mining Plus has struck a partnership deal with mining social marketplace Mineler to foster social connections amongst mining people and provide enterprise-level software for mining companies.
RungePincockMinarco Limited (ASX:RUL) has today provided an update on the first of its enterprise ready products, XERAS for Enterprise (X4E), and advised that client implementation programmes are currently underway in South Africa, Australia and Indonesia.
Asian Activities Report for January 20, 2012: Tencent (HKG:0700) Invests in Level Up to Explore Online Game Markets in Brazil and the Philippines
Asian Activities Report for January 20, 2012: China's largest and most used Internet service provider Tencent Holdings Limited (HKG:0700) has signed an agreement to acquire 49% interest in Level Up for US$26.95 million; Asia Resources Holdings Limited (HKG:0899) says that its iron ore mine in Indonesia has commenced trial production in January 2012; Eisai Co., Ltd. (TYO:4523) will launch LIFE CHECK, a self-monitoring blood glucose meter on January 27, 2012; Nihon Kohden Corporation (TYO:6849) announced the establishment of a 100%-owned subsidiary in Brazil, for the sales and after-sales support of medical devices; NTT Data Corporation (TYO:9613) has commenced to provide supportive services, including ATM software and settlement networks, to regional banks in Japan.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Placement & Non-Renounceable Rights Issue
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Changes Venue and Record Date for its 2017 General Meeting of Stockholders
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Asia-Pacific Industrialist and Investor Joins the Board
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Entitlement Offer Information Booklet
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer - Notices to Shareholders
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Announces A$27m Equity Raising to Support Gas Acceleration Programme
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Completion of Share Placement and Cleansing Notice
- East Coles: Best 'Investment Desirability' Stocks from 2016: AMC, BAP, CSL, GMG, IAG, SEK, TPM & WBC - Last Call for 2017 Votes
- Oventus Medical Ltd (ASX:OVN) Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow Report