MYOB Group Limited (ASX:MYO) intends to release its full year financial results for the twelve months ended 31 December 2018 on Thursday, 21 February 2019.
Other IT & Internet
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to provide the following trading update and key operating metrics for the month ended 30 November 2018.
MYOB Group Limited (ASX:MYO) refers to its ASX announcements (dated 8 October 2018 and 2 November 2018 ) in relation to an unsolicited, indicative and non-binding proposal from one or more affiliates of KKR & Co. L.P. to acquire the shares it does not already own in MYOB, at an offer price of $3.77 per share by way of a scheme of arrangement.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) ("Goldfields Money" or the "Company") is pleased to provide the following trading update and key operating metrics for the month ended 31 October 2018.
Australia's new revolutionary digital bank, Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Los Angeles-based Ivy Koin LLC, a developer of blockchain-based solutions for financial institutions to validate and cater to compliance needs for fiat & digital currency business transactions.
MYOB (ASX:MYO) will today host its 2018 Investor Day. A copy of the presentation is attached and will be made available on MYOB's investor website.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce that it has appointed Jussi Nunes as the new Group Chief Financial Officer (Group CFO). He will assume the position on 10 December 2018
Banking & Finance
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
- VIDEO: Hawkstone Mining Ltd (ASX:HWK) Initiation report - Hit the ground running
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Reid's Dome Drilling Program and Analysis Outcomes
- Mission NewEnergy Limited (ASX:MBT) PlayUp Fails to Complete Acquisition of 123gaming
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) December Quarterly Activities Report