Vintage Energy Ltd ("Vintage") (ASX:VEN) is pleased to advise that recently processed and reprocessed seismic data has identified a number of new leads and prospects, with a key lead progressed to 'drill ready' status.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Drilling Update - Project Range & Dukas
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to announce that the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) Board has made an Investment Decision to offer finance to Genex's Kidston Stage 2 Pumped Storage Hydro Project through the provision of a long-term concessional NAIF debt facility for up to $610 million.
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) Technology Acquisition & Voluntary Suspension Exit
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) is pleased to provide the following update on the completion of the acquisition of a new waste-to-energy (WTE) technology and requests the resumption of trading in its securities.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) advises that, following Board approval for its FY20 program/budgets and the Company's recent successful capital raising, it is about to embark on an important year in the development of the Company.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (FRA:C9J) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) as Joint Venture and non-operated partner of EP112 in the Northern Territory, announces that the Dukas 1 exploration well has drilled to 3,515m measured depth in the Gillen Formation.
Marenica Energy Limited (ASX:MEY) is pleased to advise that it has executed a binding term sheet with Optimal Mining Limited for the acquisition of Optimal's Australian uranium tenements.
Banking & Finance
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) MMJ Embark Ventures Presentation
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Hemple Launches in the USA
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) 30 June 2019 Net Tangible Asset Backing
Oil Gas & Energy
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Lake Galilee Prospect Upgraded to 'Drill Ready' Status
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Drilling Update - Project Range & Dukas
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) NAIF Approves $610M Concessional Funding for Kidston Hydro