Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) advises that the Entitlement Offer Information Booklet and personalised Entitlement & Acceptance Form relating to its non-renounceable pro-rata entitlement offer announced on 10 August 2017 will be despatched to eligible shareholders today.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to advise that it has entered into a Binding Heads of Agreement with Powerlink Queensland to progress a range of key activities which are critical to the connection of Genex's Stage 2 Kidston Hydro-Solar Project to the Queensland transmission network.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) is pleased to offer eligible shareholders the opportunity to participate in a 5 for 12 fully underwritten, traditional non-renounceable entitlement offer of new fully paid ordinary shares in Central at an issue price of $0.10 per New Share, that will raise approximately $18.0 million before costs.
On Thursday, 10 August 2017, Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) announced an institutional placement and a 5 for 12 non-renounceable pro-rata entitlement offer to raise approximately $27.2 million before costs. In accordance with the timetable for the Entitlement Offer, Central confirms that the attached letters to eligible and ineligible shareholders will be despatched today.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) Pincher Well Zinc RC Drilling Commences on Strong Anomalies
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) announces that Pincher Well Zinc-Copper Prospect phase 2 RC drilling commences on strong IP anomalies to the south of high grade zinc mineralisation.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Announces A$27m Equity Raising to Support Gas Acceleration Programme
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) is pleased to announce the successful completion of a placement to institutional and sophisticated investors to raise approximately A$9.2 million; and that it is to undertake a 5 for 12 traditional non-renounceable entitlement offer to raise approximately A$18.0 million.
Pacific American Coal Ltd (ASX:PAK) has undergone an internal review of its asset base and confirms the strategic direction of the Company is to focus on the exploration and development of its 100% owned assets.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Change of Accounting Policy
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Placement & Non-Renounceable Rights Issue
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Changes Venue and Record Date for its 2017 General Meeting of Stockholders
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Entitlement Offer Information Booklet and Entitlement Form
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Signs Binding Heads of Agreement with Powerlink Queensland
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Entitlement Offer Information Booklet
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Completion of Share Placement and Cleansing Notice
- East Coles: Best 'Investment Desirability' Stocks from 2016: AMC, BAP, CSL, GMG, IAG, SEK, TPM & WBC - Last Call for 2017 Votes
- Oventus Medical Ltd (ASX:OVN) Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow Report