BluGlass Limited (ASX:BLG) (OTCMKTS:BUGLF) principal activity during the half year was the further development and commercialisation of novel technology for the manufacture of epitaxially grown gallium nitride at low temperature. BluGlass is also engaged in research activities in developing other high efficiency nitride devices.
Dotz Nano Ltd (ASX:DTZ) Completes Proof of Concept Research with Kyung Hee University To Use Graphene Quantum Dots in Flash Memory
Dotz Nano Ltd (ASX:DTZ) has successfully completed a Proof of Concept research study into the use of Graphene Quantum Dots (GQDs) in flash memory with the Kyung Hee University in South Korea. Dotz Nano is in advanced negotiations to sign a full licensing agreement with Kyung Hee University.
The September 2016 Performance Report for the China CleanTech Index is now available. The best performing sub-indices for the month were the China Waste Index with a 1.9% loss. The two weakest sub-indices through September were the China Storage Index with a 7.7% loss and the China Solar Index with a 6.7% loss.
The first three production units of Olympus Corp's (TYO:7733) (OTCMKTS:OCPNY) new Vanta portable X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer have been sold to CSIRO. CSIRO is a leader in portable XRF application development and research and is committed to using the latest in portable XRF technology.
The month's performance was driven by 16 companies having share price gains of more than 15%. The greatest percentage losses were recorded by China Singyes Solar Tech. (0750.HK), Heilongjiang Interchina Water Treatment (600187.SS) and Trina Solar (TSL).
The May 2016 Performance Report for the China CleanTech Index is now available. The China CleanTech Index outperformed two of its four benchmarks for the month of May 2016 and recorded a loss of 0.5%. The best performing sub-indices for the month were the China Efficiency Index with an 8.5% gain and the China Waste Index with a 1.8% gain.
China CleanTech Index - Outperformed Three of Its Four Benchmarks, 11% Gain in March for Cleantech in China
The China CleanTech Index outperformed three of its four benchmarks for the month of March 2016 and recorded a gain of 11.4%, making up some of the 23% loses in January.
Banking & Finance
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Proposed Acquisition of My Play Company Limited
- 22nd World Aluminium Conference 2017: An End to the Global Surplus?
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Magnolia LNG Site Lease Agreement
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Investor Conference Call and Presentation
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Stifel Investor Day Presentation
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) ABC Video Program - Non-Antibiotic Treatment for Pigs
- Rhinomed Ltd (ASX:RNO) Adds US Based Cornerstone Investors and Initiates Capital Management Program
- Stemcell United Ltd (ASX:SCU) Appoints Nevil Schoenmakers as Strategic Advisor to Pursue Opportunities in Medicinal Cannabis Sector