Presentation at RIU Explorers Conference
Emmerson - a unique gold and copper explorer
- Emmerson has a commanding, 2,400km2 ground position in NSW - based on new prediction models aimed at increasing the rate of discovery
- Early results from the first of these areas at Kadungle looks very promising, with potential for shallow gold and deeper copper-gold
- Other NSW projects undergoing systematic exploration - high grade Cobalt of up to 0.55% found in rock chips
- Tennant Creek Project restructured - sees Emmerson holding gold dominant projects and 2,600km2 of prospective gold tenements plus 100% of the small high grade gold mines
- First gold pour from the Tribute Area within the larger high grade Edna Beryl Gold Mine
- Other small mines undergoing permitting and planning
- ERM remains well funded ~$5.1m in cash plus potential for risk free cash from small mines
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
Emmerson Resources Limited (ASX:ERM) (FRA:42E) recently commenced exploration on new gold-copper projects in NSW, identified (with our strategic alliance partner Kenex Limited) from the application of 2D and 3D predictive targeting models – aimed at increasing the probability of discovery. The highly prospective Macquarie Arc in NSW hosts >80Mozs gold and >13Mt copper with these resources heavily weighted to areas of outcrop or limited cover. Emmerson's five exploration projects contain many attributes of the known deposits within the Macquarie Arc but remain under explored due to historical impediments, including an overlying cover (plus farmlands) and a lack of exploration focus. Kadungle is a JV with Aurelia Metals covering 43km2 adjacent to Emmerson's Fifield project.
In addition, Emmerson is exploring the Tennant Creek Mineral Field (TCMF), one of Australia's highest-grade gold and copper fields producing over 5.5 Mozs of gold and 470,000 tonnes of copper from deposits including Warrego, White Devil, Orlando, Gecko, Chariot and Golden Forty. These high-grade deposits are highly valuable exploration targets, and to date discoveries include high-grade gold at Edna Beryl and Mauretania, plus copper-gold at Goanna and Monitor. These are the first discoveries in the TCMF for over a decade.
Emmerson Resources Limited