Self Funding the Search for Australia's Next Gold Discovery
2017 AGM Presentation
What we did
- Teal Gold Mine brought into production and cash flow positive by June 2017
- Stages 1 and 2 now in operation with completion expected in the March Quarter 2018
- Production pipeline well advanced to self fund further aggressive organic growth
- Highly successful exploration programs with new discoveries at Jacques Find and Yolande
- Mineral Resources increased by 33% to 355,741 ounces
- New low cost acquisitions completed including Anthill, Black Flag and Kanowna North
- Joint Ventures in place at no cost to IRC with leverage to the upside
- Strong cash position, low SOI and focus on margins and minimisingshareholder dilution
- Focus on gold in Australia, Intermin's core competency
- Five key growth pillars:
1. Develop advanced mining projects to generate cash
2. Self fund aggressive exploration targeting large scale new discoveries, future mine developments and further asset acquisitions
3. Incrementally grow the production profile to emerging mid-tier status through discovery and asset acquisitions with the key focus on cash margins
4. Pursue consolidation in the region at corporate level to deliver step change opportunities
5. Engage and participate with quality partners to unlock value on joint venture projects
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Intermin Resources Limited
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) is a gold exploration and mining company focussed on the Kalgoorlie and Menzies areas of Western Australia which are host to some of Australia's richest gold deposits. The Company is developing a mining pipeline of projects to generate cash and self-fund aggressive exploration, mine developments and further acquisitions. The Teal gold mine has been recently completed.
Intermin is aiming to significantly grow its JORC-Compliant Mineral Resources, complete definitive feasibility studies on core high grade open cut and underground projects and build a sustainable development pipeline.
Intermin has a number of joint ventures in place across multiple commodities and regions of Australia providing exposure to Vanadium, Copper, PGE's, Gold and Nickel/Cobalt. Our quality joint venture partners are earning in to our project areas by spending over $20 million over 5 years enabling focus on the gold business while maintaining upside leverage.
Intermin Resources Limited