Self Funding the Search for Australia's Next Gold DiscoveryPerth, Nov 23, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) provides the Company's 2017 AGM Presentation.
What we did
- Teal Gold Mine brought into production and cash flow positive by June 2017
- Stages 1 and 2 now in operation with completion expected in the March Quarter 2018
- Production pipeline well advanced to self fund further aggressive organic growth
- Highly successful exploration programs with new discoveries at Jacques Find and Yolande
- Mineral Resources increased by 33% to 355,741 ounces
- New low cost acquisitions completed including Anthill, Black Flag and Kanowna North
- Joint Ventures in place at no cost to IRC with leverage to the upside
- Strong cash position, low SOI and focus on margins and minimisingshareholder dilution
- Focus on gold in Australia, Intermin's core competency
- Five key growth pillars:
1. Develop advanced mining projects to generate cash
2. Self fund aggressive exploration targeting large scale new discoveries, future mine developments and further asset acquisitions
3. Incrementally grow the production profile to emerging mid-tier status through discovery and asset acquisitions with the key focus on cash margins
4. Pursue consolidation in the region at corporate level to deliver step change opportunities
5. Engage and participate with quality partners to unlock value on joint venture projects
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Intermin Resources Limited
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) is a gold exploration and mining company focussed on the Kalgoorlie and Menzies areas of Western Australia which are host to some of Australia's richest gold deposits. The Company is developing a mining pipeline of projects to generate cash and self-fund aggressive exploration, mine developments and further acquisitions. The Teal Stage 1 gold mine is currently in production.
Intermin is aiming to significantly grow its JORC-Compliant Mineral Resources, complete definitive feasibility studies on core projects and build a sustainable development pipeline.
Intermin is targeting the definition of significant high grade open cut and underground gold deposits, has acquired highly prospective tenure and will continue to actively pursue consolidation and value-adding joint venture opportunities for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Intermin Resources Limited