A transformative FY 2016
- Transformationalacquisition of Harris CapRock (completed 1 Jan 2017)
- 3 additional strategic acquisitions completed in 2016 (Newcom, ST Teleport and WINS)
- Market leadership achieved in the Maritime and Energy markets -well positioned to capture growth opportunities in these two key verticals
-Sustained Growth despite a difficult operating environment
- Continued double digit growth across key financial metrics with 30% revenue growth
- Core service revenue growth at 34%
- Growth in core service margins and EBITDA margin reflecting economies of scale and operational optimization
- EBITDA growth at 42% ($41.5M) NPATA of $19.2M(+30%)
SpeedCast -The new global leader
SpeedCast is the world's most trusted provider of fully managed remote communication network and IT services.
- Industry leader: extensive worldwide footprint of local support, infrastructure and coverage coupled with world-class technology and a pervasive safety culture
- Innovator: able to design, integrate, secure and optimize networks tailored to customer needs
- Customer focused: with technology agnostic solutions and support designed to meet the needs of each unique customer installation
- Highly Skilled Peoplemake the difference in the services SpeedCast provides
- Creating value for our customers beyond connectivity to meet evolving customer needs
FY 2017 outlook - GLOBAL GROWTH
- GLOBAL CAPABILITIES
Global footprint, global network, scale and enhanced product offerings will enable new revenue opportunities and synergies.
- GLOBAL LEADER
The combination of HCC and SpeedCast creates a strong global and diversified Group, at a time when some of our key competitors are experiencing difficulties.
- GLOBAL BRAND
Rebranding ongoing to increase brand awareness and better communicate our capabilities and the value we can create for our customers.
- M & A GROWTH
In addition to the HCC acquisition, a full period impact of NewCom, ST Teleport, and WINS will drive growth.
- ORGANIC GROWTH
Strong focus on organic growth in 2017. We expect growth momentum to build in 2H 2017.
- EBITDA GROWTH
A systematic focus on operational efficiencies and organic growth is expected to deliver continuous EBITDA margin improvement.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About SpeedCast International Ltd
SpeedCast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is the largest global satellite communications and network service provider, offering high-quality managed network services in over 100 countries and offices in over 40 countries. SpeedCast has a unique infrastructure to serve the requirements of customers globally and has distinguished itself with strong operational expertise and a highly efficient support organization. For more information, visit SpeedCast.
SpeedCast International Ltd