VGI Health Technology Limited (NSX:VTL) is pleased to announce that eminent hepatologist, Professor Darrell H.G. Crawford, has been appointed to its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB).
VGI Health Technology Limited (NSX:VTL) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Invictus Ops Pty Ltd, has appointed Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation (GMRF) as a clinical study site for Phase II Clinical Study.
VGI Health Technology Limited (NSX:VTL) is pleased to announce that it's operational subsidiary, Invictus Ops Pty Ltd., has approved a clinical study protocol for a clinical study to be conducted by Altipure R&D in Ohio.
VGI Health Technology Limited (NSX:VTL) is pleased to announce that it has agreed with FIFO Capital to renew a Receivable Finance Facility with respect to VTL's assessed tax cash benefit under the Federal Government's R&D Tax Incentive Program.
Invictus Nutraceuticals, Inc. (Florida, USA), a wholly owned subsidiary of VGI Health Technology Limited (NSX:VTL), is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Informed Sport to certify its NE1-Elite(R) product.
VGI Health Technology Limited (NSX:VTL) recently signed a manufacturing and supply agreement with a US manufacturer, Altipure LLC, for finished nutraceutical products for sale and clinical study drugs for our clinical studies.
Further to Azure Health Technology Limited's (NSX:VTL) announcement on 16 March 2021 that the first manufacturing run for our finished nutraceutical products has been completed.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Updated Statement of Claim ISX vs ASX Limited (ASX:ASX)
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Sale Transaction Unconditional
- Ellis Martin Report: Desert Mountain Energy (CVE:DME) CEO Robert Rohlfing Comments on Gas in Place for Discovery Well #4
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Release Date of Annual Results and Business Update Webinar