Draftstars, Australia's No.1 Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform owned by next generation and entertainment group PlayUp, are celebrating the highly anticipated 2021 AFL Grand Final between Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs by posting a $200,000 contest for the big game.
Today marks yet another significant milestone in the rapid growth of the United States wagering industry, with the arrival of Arizona's sports betting on September 9th.
PlayUp has joined forces with one of the most iconic names in Australian racing, partnering with legendary trainer Anthony Cummings.
After legalisation in April 2021, the launch of Arizona's sports betting market on September 9 is another significant stepping stone in the continued growth of the United States wagering industry.
BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is pleased to invite shareholders and investors to a webinar where management will provide an overview of the 'August Investor Presentation'.
Betmakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) operates in more than 30 countries globally with more than 200 customers and process more than $15 billion of wagering turnover annually.
During the year Betmakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) continued to invest in the development of its global strategy.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Annual Report to Shareholders 2021
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Mereenie Production Wells Tied-In and Rig Released
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Beetaloo Operations Update
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) 2021 Annual Report