iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) made available today the Federal Court of Australia sealed copies of its 4th Amended Statement of Claim, the ASX's Defence to the 4th Amended Statement of Claim, and iSignthis reply to the ASX Defence.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) and its subsidiaries (the Group) presents its quarterly cash flow and business activity report, as at 30 September 2021. This is the last combined report pre the demerger of ISX Financial EU Plc on 18 October 2021.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to announce that the demerger of ISX Financial EU Plc ("ISXFEU") is complete.
ISX Financial EU Plc and Discover Global Network Partner to Issue Discover Debit Cards linked to flykk
Discover(R) Global Network and ISX Financial EU Plc, the issuer of flykk(R) eMoney in the European Union and the United Kingdom, today announced their partnership to issue and link Discover(R) Debit cards to the flykk(R) IBAN-based electronic money service.
iSignthis Limited (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to announce that it is exploring a proposed demerger of subsidiary ISX Financial EU Ltd (ISXFEU), by way of a reduction in capital of ISX.
iSignthis Limited (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has amended its Statement of Claim in its Federal Court Proceedings against ASX Limited (ASX:ASX) (copy attached*). The amendments follow a review of documents made available by ASX through the litigation discovery process.
More than 10,000 ordinary Australians, including pensioners, mum, dads and young couples, were disenfranchised of their stock holdings in iSignthis by the ASX suspension condoned by ASIC.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) AGM Presentation Slides
- Fiducian Group Ltd (ASX:FID) Acquires People's Choice Credit Union's $1.1 Billion Financial Planning Business
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty's (CVE:EMX) David Cole Provides an Interview Update on Recent Royalty Acquisitions
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Further Strengthens Board
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Odin-1 Flow Test Update
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Shareholder Update on Offer to Merge with Vimy