Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) presents its Quarterly report for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for the SEEK Group (ASX:SEK)(OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as it continued to deliver on their purpose of helping people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) is pleased to announce that it is expanding the Company's current APAC/Asian presence and business activities, and has incorporated a further Asian focused subsidiary, Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd.
Today SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) announces pricing and contract changes to improve flexibility and efficiency for all hirers and create a more efficient and equitable marketplace.
China-based Retech Technology (ASX:RTE), creates and distributes e-Learning solutions to corporates such as Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, Bank of China and Huawei.
The employment demand across a wide range of roles within social services, particularly children and aged care support is a common theme. Specific roles include Aged & Disability Support, Childcare and Secondary teaching and Aged Care Nurses.
The Board of BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is pleased to release its quarterly cash flow statement and report an unaudited EBITDA result in excess of $500,000 for the quarter ending 30 September 2019.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Receives Lender Credit Approval for Jemalong and KS1
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Successful Completion of Capital Raising
- EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) Spudding of Govt Kaehne 9-29 Well
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Japanese Biotech Fund takes up all Rights Issue Shortfall
- Anatara Lifsciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) CEO Steve Lydeamore To Present at the Pitt Street Research Life Sciences Conference
- FINANCE VIDEO: Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Interview with CEO Steve Lydeamore