The 4th Deepwater Asia Congress 2012 to Kick Off on May 14-16, in Bali, Indonesia
As the only OPEC member in Asia Pacific, Indonesia exerts significant role on the global energy market. Recently, the upturn of the oil price means that development and exploration of Indonesia's deepwater fields is now economically viable. The Indonesian Government has highlighted several recent discoveries at deepwater sites as fundamental to the continued development of the nation's petroleum industry.
Unexplored oil and gas reserves in eastern Indonesia could be vital to the country's energy supply in future. While many oil and gas fields are maturing, continuing their natural decline, the government is optimistic that the frontier and deep water areas, mostly in eastern Indonesia, will contribute significantly to future production.
In addition to helping production companies, the Government initiatives saw the elimination of tariffs on importing equipment for offshore platforms and subsea exploration facilities. These policies are seen as key to encouraging suppliers of the advanced technologies that are required for the exploitation of ageing wells and enhancing production from marginal fields.
The 4th Deepwater Asia Congress, themed as "Achieving Asia Pacific Deepwater Industry Prosperous Development", will present the latest information regarding the market situation of Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Thailand and etc, exploration & production, drilling technology, service strategies, offshore equipment, as well as the subsea technology, which will attracting a large number of related companies, such as oil and gas operators, EPCs, vessel owners and operators, oil and gas technology, equipment and service providers, to attend the annual industrial grand banquet.
Look forward to welcoming you to Bali, Indonesia.
Conference at a glance:
- Pre-Conference GOLF Match on BALI GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
- Pre-Conference Business Banquet
- Strategic Prospective on the Emerging Deepwater Asia
- Forging Benign Eco-System for Asia Offshore E&P
- Drilling & Seismic & EPC
- Forum1: Offshore Equipment; Forum2: Subsea Technology
- The Status Quo and Future Development of Asia Deepwater E&P
- Asia Offshore E&P PEST Analysis
- How does an NOC Successfully Operate in Asia Offshore E&P Industry
- Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) in the Offshore Indonesia Oil & Gas Sector
- Investment and Financing Opportunities for Offshore Oil and Gas Market in Asia
- Operating in Indonesia for Offshore E&P Business, an IOC Needs to Know How to Find the Key Points
- The Opportunities and Challenges of Deepwater Business from a Service Company's Perspective
- The Future of Offshore Drilling Industry
- Development and Safety Management of Sophisticated Drilling Rigs in Today's Deepwater Industry
- The Development of Marine Seismic Methods: from 3D to 4D
- What an Important Role EPCs Play in Today's Deepwater Business
- The Significant Role of Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs) on the Stage in Offshore Oil & Gas Business
- FPSO, Widespread Application in Asia, Discussing the current situation and how to solving problems
- Deepwater Subsea Developments
- Flow Assurance Integrity Monitoring Technology
- Advanced Subsea Production System
Our previous speakers including
- Asdakorn Limpiti, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development Group, PTTEP
- John Yeong-Yaw Hsu, Acting CEO, E&P Business, CPC Corporation
- Do Van Khanh, Chairman, PVEP
- Damir Sofo, Managing Director, Statoilhydro (Orient) Inc
- Vertis Marcelo, the Manager International Mergers& Acquisitions, Petrobras International Exploration & Production
- Neil Harrop, President, Completions and Production, Baker Hughes
- Iwan Ratman, VP, Project Management, BPMIGAS
- Ahmed Lotf, President, Eastern Hemisphere, Halliburton
- Jamal A. AINUL, Vice-President, Global Accounts & Asia Technology Hub, Schlumberger
- Xizhao JIANG, President, COOEC
- Bruno Dabouis, Vice President, Marine Division, Bureau Veritas
- Dong Wei Liang, Executive Vice President & CTO, China Oilfield Services Ltd
- Dave Hutchinson, President of Subsea Asia, Aker Solution,
- Lee Hae Sung, Vice President Offshore Business, SamSung Heavy Industries
- Xiulong Xu, Vice President, Cosco-shipyard
For the latest information and registration details, please visit www.deepwatercongress.com
About SZ&W Group
SZ&W Group is one of the leading B2B companies in China, specialized in organizing top-level professional conferences, events or forums around the world, serving clients from various industries, especially in energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and water etc.