Carbonxt Group Ltd (ASX:CG1) is pleased to announce that a letter of intent (LOI) has been signed for a large order of Activated Carbon Pellets ("ACP") for a new customer in the industrial pellets sector.
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) Technology Acquisition & Voluntary Suspension Exit
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) is pleased to provide the following update on the completion of the acquisition of a new waste-to-energy (WTE) technology and requests the resumption of trading in its securities.
Since Eden Innovations Ltd (ASX:EDE) (OTCMKTS:EDEYF) commenced commercialisation and field testing of EdenCrete(R) in 2015, significant progress has been made, the range of products has been expanded, and interest in these products continues to grow around the world.
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) is pleased to provide the following update on the status, future development and context of the strategic partnerships for its India project.
Environmental Clean Technologies (ASX:ECT) is pleased to provide the following update regarding the progress of activities required to finalise its obligations under the Research Collaboration Agreement (RCA) for its India project, ahead of financial close and project commencement.
Product authenticity and consumer engagement solutions provider YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Adam Gallagher as Company Secretary.
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) (ECT or Company) is pleased top provide the following update on the Company's India project.
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's Dr. Eric Jensen on Contrarian Investments that Can Pay Off (NYSE:EMX)
- Splitit Payments Ltd (ASX:SPT) Partners with Google in Japan
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) NSXA COO Appointment - Chan Arambewela
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) December Quarterly Activities Report
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Quarterly Activities Report
- BPH Energy Limited (ASX:BPH) Advent Energy Preliminary Well Services Agreement