World Smart Grid Conference Series Middle East 2012 to Open in March in Dubai
World Smart Grid Conference Series-Middle East 2012, which will be held on 26-28th Mar, 2012 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the largest Smart Grid event in Middle East in 2012. In this conference, we bring together the brightest and most influential industry leaders all over the world under one roof. This 3-day event not only attracts leading utility companies in Middle East, it also attracts some of the most successful International utilities and service providers. In short, we bring together people who make and will make a difference in this industry.
Through this event, participants can attain deep understandings on Middle East's smart grid initiatives, roadmap, regulatory environment, and local and international utilities pilot projects from our high-rank speakers. We expect some 300 senior executives to participate in our event, coming from more than 100 companies in 25 countries. Previous attendees in our event described our event as "life changing", "sensational", and "breakthrough". We are definitely flattered, but not surprised. We will do whatever we can to make this event an enjoyable, fruitful, and enriching experience for our participants. It is truly an honor for us to facilitate to shape this industry and human welfare in general.
Hear the latest views and forecasts from key industry speakers along the entire value chain. Here is the list of speakers under prior consideration:
- R V Shahi, Ex-Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Power
- Saleh Bin Mohammed AlOneizan, CEO, National Electricity Transmission Company
- H.E. Saeed Al Tayer, CEO, DEWA
- Mr. Saleh Al Onaizat, EVP Transmission, Saudi Electricity Company
- Hiroshi Watanabe, Executive Director, NEDO
- Leonard Gross, VP Engineering Smart Meters/Smart Networks, Hydra One
- Richard Schomberg, Vice President, EDF Group
- Scott Morris, Chairman and CEO, Avista Utility
- Khaled Said, Vice Chairman of Strategic Planning and Governance Committee, NEPCO
- Mohamad Bin Jarsh, Director of Electricity, Operations & Management, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company
- Abdulla Ahmad Al Aghbari, VP-Distribution Planning, DEWA
- Dr. Kamal Radi, Manager of Operation & Despatch dept, Abu Dhabi Transmission and Despatch Com (Transco)
Key Highlights in World Smart Grid Conference Series Middle East 2012
- Smart Grid Regulation & Policy
- Middle East Smart Grid: Local / Regional Initiatives and Utilities' Perspectives
- International Smart Grid Implementation Experiences and Pilot Projects Sharing
- Challenges in Smart Grid Standardization and Financing
- Renewables Integration into an Intelligent Grid
- ICT & Next Generation Interconnectivity Technologies
- AMI and Smart Metering
- The Importance of Cyber Security towards Smart Grid Implementation
- Smart City & Smart Customer
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you and other senior executives to attend the World Smart Grid Conference Series Middle East 2012. With your attendance in WSG Middle East 2012, we believe it will enhance the profile of your firm in smart grid industry and potentially bring more profitable business to your company.
Date: Mar. 26th- 28th
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hosting Organization: SZ&W Group
Event Website: http://www.szwgroup.com/2012/sgmiddleeast
About SZ&W Group
SZ&W Group is one of the leading B2B companies in China, specialized in organizing top-level professional conferences, events or forums around the world, serving clients from various industries, especially in energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and water etc.