The Next Energy Booming in Asia: 2nd Unconventional Gas Asia Summit 2011
China completed its first horizontal shale gas well, after 11 months of drilling, as the world's biggest energy consumer seeks to tap its reserves of the cleaner-burning fuel."Once we start large-scale production, shale gas won't be an unconventional fuel for China anymore and it will play an important role to supply China's energy needs," Che Changbo, said, deputy director of the Ministry of Land and Resource's oil and gas strategy center.
In Asia, Indonesia and India have the quite experience about unconventional gas exploration and production. Having plentiful of unconventional gas reserves is the major reason for these countries to develop but the flexible market access principles also stimulate unconventional gas booming in these countries. Sharing the advanced experience and technologies from global players is very helpful for Asian emerging market, particularly in China.
2nd Unconventional Gas Asia Summit 2011, which will be held on Dec 6th-9th, 2011, Beijing, China, is the international event focusing on Asia market including the policy changing, technical innovation and the project updating.
Hear the latest views and forecasts from key industry speakers from along the entire value chain, Speaker under prior consideration:
- Xinmin Jiang, Deputy Researcher, Energy Research Institute National Development and Reform Commission
- Ing Evita Legowo, Director General of Oil & Gas, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, the Republic of Indonesia
- Fengyin Xu, Vice General Manager, PetroChina Coalbed Methane Company Limited
- Baoyu Wang, Vice General Manager, JinCheng Anthracite Mining Group
- Weifeng Wu, General Manager, China United Coalbed Methane Corporation
- Xiaokang Fu, Director, International Cooperation, China United Coalbed Methane
- Prashant Modi, President & COO, Great Eastern Energy
- Rabdeep S Grewal Chairman & CEO, GREKA
- Michael R. McElwrath, CEO and President, Far East Energy
- Peter Cockcroft, Chairman, Blue Energy
- PK. Bhowmick, Executive Director-Head of Institute, KDMIPE, Oil and Natural Gas Corp
- Marek Karabula, Deputy Chief Executive, Upstream Operations, PGNiG
- Atilla Aydemir, Coordinator for Unconventional Resources Project, Turkish Petroleum Corporation
Highlights in 2nd Unconventional Gas Asia Summit 2011
- Projects Updating
- China Policy Updating
- China Current Projects
- Qinshui Basin-Main CBM Development in China
- Ordos Basin-Abundant Reserves for Shale Gas
- Sichuan Basin-Shale Gas Favorable Region
- New Shale Gas for Bidding
- Major Basin Projects Updating
- Raniganj Block
- Thrace Basin
- Technical Innovation & Utilization
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you and other senior executives to attend the 2nd Unconventional Gas Asia Summit. With your attendance in UGAS we believe it will bring up the profile of your firm in the unconventional gas industry and probably bring more potential business to your company.
About SZ&W Group
SZ&W Group is one of the leading B2B companies in China, specialized in organizing top-level professional conferences, events or forums around the world, serving clients from various industries, especially in energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and water etc.