World Smart Grid India Week 2011 to Address Key Challenges and Issues for India Smart Grid Roll-out
"Under my stewardship, we wish to evolve a future roadmap for development of Smart Grid in India aided by the most modern and latest technologies in the field." said by Shri Sam Pitroda, the Chairman of India Smart Grid Task Force who is confirmed to be the opening keynote speaker of World Smart Gird Conference Series India Week. He is planning to present the role of India Smart Grid Task Force, national smart grid initiatives, and India's smart grid roadmap and strategy in the environment of emerging economic.
Meantime, Mr. Pramod Deo, the Chairman of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission which takes responsible of tariff, legal and regulatory issues, will present the regulatory challenges and opportunities for India Smart Grid.
Not only two senior speakers above, but also some main local utilities, such as Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM), Reliance Infrastructure (BOM:500390), NDPL, APCPDCL, and BSES have also be arranged to speak in this event for their own perspectives towards smart grid.
World Smart Grid Conference Series-India Week 2011, to be held on September 13th to 16th in Mumbai, is a unique event for you to attain deep understandings on India's smart grid initiatives, roadmap, regulatory environment, ongoing pilots of local utilities, network local and international smart grid industry executives and share insights on the future market developments.
The conference is vendor-neutral, product-neutral, and platform-neutral with highly intense interaction between delegates, and allows for real discussion and debate, not simply a series of "product presentations".
Eminent Speakers Confirmed:
- Sam Pitroda, Chair, India Smart Grid Task Force
- Pramod Deo, Chairman, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- M.T. Krishna Babu, IAS, Chairman and Managing Director, APCPDCL
- Ramesh Narayanan, CEO, BSES Yamuna Power Limited
- Sunil Wadhwa, Managing Director, NDPL
- Ajoy Rajani, Vice President, Reliance Infrastructure
- Abhijit Roy, Head - New Technology Initiatives, Reliance Infrastructure
- Amit Prasad, Director of Smart Grid, New Delhi Municipal Council
- Jayant Deo, CEO and managing Director, India Energy Exchange
- Claudio Lima, Vice Chair, IEEE P2030 Smart Grid Architecture
- Pradeep Monga, Chief, Renewable and Rural Energy Branch, United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- Senior Technology Chairman, International Council on Large Electric Systems (Cigre)
- Ashish Khanna, Senior Energy Specialist, South Asia Sustainable Development, World Bank
- Monali Zeya Hazra, Program Management Specialist, USAID
- Norbert Karl, Global Sales & Business Development Smart Grid, Siemens (NYSE:SI)
- Senior Executive, Schneider Electric (EPA:SU)
- Senior Executive, National Instruments (NASDAQ:NATI)
About SZ&W Group
SZ&W Group is one of the leading B2B companies in China, specialized in organizing top-level professional conferences, events or forums around the world, serving clients from various industries, especially in energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and water etc.
Schneider Electric SA
Reliance Infrastructure Limited
National Instruments Corp