Cann Global continued to drive sales throughout the quarter resulting in cash receipts from customers of $333k up 54.6% on the prior corresponding period, but lower than the prior quarter due to shipping delays and therefore delayed payment on contracted sales.
Drugs & OTC
While focussing financial resources on development of GaRP, Anatara has been evaluating development, in collaboration with third parties, additional dosage forms for piglets and to utilise Anatara's intellectual property in other species including in-feed formulations for piglets, formulations for aquaculture and formulations for poultry.
Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) is pleased to confirm that the 1 for 4 renounceable entitlement offer announced on 3 July 2020 (Entitlement Offer), closed on Thursday 23 July 2020.
Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) today confirms that its Directors and largest shareholders intend to participate in the rights issues announced on 3 July 2020.
Anatara is nearing conclusion of a process of due diligence and negotiation with many of the world's leading animal health companies. Anatara's objective being to partner with a company or companies to register Detach(R) in key overseas markets.
Cann Global Limited's (ASX:CGB) medical Cannabis research division, Medical Cannabis Research Group Pty Ltd (MCRG) entered into a research agreement to research the possibility of the use of cannabis in the treatment of autoimmune disease, specifically multiple sclerosis (MS).
The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) wishes to update our shareholders on the operations of its 55% owned subsidiary Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd, and its activities in Laos PDR.
Banking & Finance
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Constructed Nanobodies for Coronavirus
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Welcomes Ventus Aqua Limited as the latest IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
- AdvanceTC Limited (NSX:A88) CEO's Address to AdvanceTC AGM
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Update Presentation
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Vali-1 Strong Gas Flare Ahead of Well Flow Testing
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Webinar Presentation