The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) is pleased to announce that it is expanding the Company's current APAC/Asian presence and business activities, and has incorporated a further Asian focused subsidiary, Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd.
Drugs & OTC
Anatara Lifesciences (ASX:ANR) is pleased to release to investors a copy of the presentation that Chief Executive Officer, Mr Steven Lydeamore, will present today at the 10th Annual Australian Microcap Investment Conference, held in Melbourne, VIC.
Anatara Lifesciences CEO Steve Lydeamore sat down with Tim Boreham this week for Stockhead's new podcast series, "The Health Kick".
Forecast expenditure for the December 2019 quarter is anticipated to increase as the Company advances the development of its Gastrointestinal Reprogramming (GaRP) dietary supplement. A refund from the Australian Taxation Office under the Federal Government's Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive scheme is anticipated to be received in December 2019.
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) is pleased to report statistically significant efficacy data from its in vivo mouse studies and further positive in vitro proof of concept data for its Gastrointestinal ReProgramming (GaRP) product.
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd's (ASX:ANR) lead human health product, GaRP, is being developed to specifically target two human gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), where there is a significant unmet medical need.
Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) ("CGB" or "the Company") presents the annual report on activities for the year ending 30 June 2019.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Chairman's Address and AGM Presentation
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Executes New MOU with J-POWER for Kidston Hydro
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Receives Lender Credit Approval for Jemalong and KS1