Cann Global continued to drive sales throughout the quarter resulting in cash receipts from customers of $333k up 54.6% on the prior corresponding period, but lower than the prior quarter due to shipping delays and therefore delayed payment on contracted sales.
Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) is pleased to confirm that the 1 for 4 renounceable entitlement offer announced on 3 July 2020 (Entitlement Offer), closed on Thursday 23 July 2020.
Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) today confirms that its Directors and largest shareholders intend to participate in the rights issues announced on 3 July 2020.
Cann Global Limited's (ASX:CGB) medical Cannabis research division, Medical Cannabis Research Group Pty Ltd (MCRG) entered into a research agreement to research the possibility of the use of cannabis in the treatment of autoimmune disease, specifically multiple sclerosis (MS).
The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) wishes to update our shareholders on the operations of its 55% owned subsidiary Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd, and its activities in Laos PDR.
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ) To Explore Chinese Complementary Medicine and Pharmaceutical Industry Opportunities After Signing MOU
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ), Australian-Fijian medicinal kava health and wellness company which produces natural 'noble kava' products, today announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with PMM Company Limited to explore future opportunities to supply Fiji Kava's noble kava extract and products to the Chinese complementary medicine, personal care and pharmaceutical industries.
On 30 April 2020, Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) lodged the Company's quarterly activities and cashflow reports for the period ended 31 March 2020. This amendment includes an updated cashflow report.
Banking & Finance
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Damages Claim Increases by $200.7m to Over $464.7m
- Anatara Lifesciences (ASX:ANR) ASX Small and Mid-Cap Conference 2020
- Rofina Group Limited (NSX:218) IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Wins Contiguous New Acreage Creating Super Gas Region
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Private Placement and Share Purchase Plan to raise $11.5M
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Carpentaria-1 Drilling Commences