Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) (FRA:UGS) hosted an investor briefing to discuss the Company's Half Year Results on Friday 26 February 2021. Below is the accompanying summary provided by the Donaco management team during the briefing followed by investor questions answered during the webinar.
Games & Entertainment
Digital health and fitness company OliveX Holdings Limited (NSX:OLX) is pleased to advise that it has entered into a share purchase agreement for the acquisition of 100% of the issued shares of UK company Six to Start Limited.
Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) (FRA:UGS) has announced its results for the six month period ended 31 December 2020 (1H FY21) and Investor Presenation.
The Board of BetMakers Technology Group Limited (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is pleased to announce the Company's results for the half-year ended 31 December 2020.
PlayUp Limited is pleased to announce it has successfully completed a significantly over subscribed private capital raising of A$12.5 million ("Capital Raising").
Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) (FRA:UGS) will host an investor briefing to discuss the Company's Half Year Results at 3:00pm (AEDT)/11:00am (ICT) on Friday, 26 February 2021.
The Board of BetMakers Technology Group Ltd (ASX:BET) (FRA:T07) is delighted to announce that it has entered into an agreement which will see online wagering industry leader Matt Tripp partner exclusively with BetMakers to accelerate growth of its B2B wagering strategy.
Banking & Finance
- VCEX Fintech Company Exchange Launches Share Registry and Capital Raising Platform for Private and Public Companies in Australia
- Troy Duran Interviews Dr. Eric Jensen of EMX Royalty and Ellis Martin of Martin Laboratories Optioning 5 Battery Metals Projects in Scandinavia.
- Resolution Minerals Ltd (ASX:RML) Positive Revision of JV Agreement for 64North Project Alaska
Oil Gas & Energy
- Tamboran Resources Limited Announces Changes to its Board
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) 31 December 2020 Half-Year Financial Report
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Financial Report for the Half Year ended 31 December 2020