PlayUp Limited is pleased to announce it has successfully completed a significantly over subscribed private capital raising of A$12.5 million ("Capital Raising").
Premium entertainment and technology group, PlayUp Ltd., today announced the purchase of Australia's leading fan and athlete media platforms, The Roar and AthletesVoice.
The New Jersey Devils and Prudential Center have today announced a multi-year agreement, with PlayUp, a premium Australian-owned online betting entertainment and technology group. PlayUp will become the presenting partner of the Devils newly redesigned PlayUp Studio, the team's Season Preview Show, as well as the Pre-Game Live Show prior to all Devils home games.
PlayUp, the Premium Online Betting & Entertainment Company that provides online Sports Betting, Horse Racing and Daily Fantasy Sports in Australia, New Zealand and India, has expanded its footprint across the US by acquiring a betting license in New Jersey.
Draftstars, Australia's No.1 Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform, owned by PlayUp Limited, will be offering over $1 million in prize pools for the BBL, including a $40,000 prize pool in the first match!
Mr Drazin was recently appointed to the Board and will work directly with PlayUp CEO-USA Dr. Laila Mintas. Together they will help drive the USA business and support the company with its global growth strategy.
Aussie Online Betting Entertainment and Technology Company announces Completion of $25 Million Capital Raise
PlayUp, the Australian owned Betting Operator, has today announced the completion of a $25,000,000 capital raise through a non-renounceable entitlement offer.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Quarterly Report
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Director Appointment - Graeme Samuel AC
- Goldfund.io (CRYPTO:GFUN) Announces Capital Raising and Issues Information Memorandum
Oil Gas & Energy
- Tamboran Launches Inaugural Sustainability Plan
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Operations Update for Vali-2 in the Cooper Basin and Nangwarry-1 in the onshore Otway Basin
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Appoints Head of Business Development