Nova Minerals (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (OTCMKTS:NVAAF) chief executive officer Christopher Gerteisen joins Small Caps to discuss the company's Estelle gold project in Alaska.
Alligator Energy (ASX:AGE) refers to the market announcement of 11 June 2020 titled 'Alligator to acquire 47 M lbs uranium resource in South Australia from Samphire Uranium' and subsequent status updates.
Alligator Energy Limited (ASX:AGE) is pleased to release the 30 June 2020 Quarterly Report.
PYX Resources Ltd (NSX:PYX) is pleased to provide the following operations update for the period from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
PYX Resources Ltd (NSX:PYX) is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a binding Offtake Agreement with leading global zircon trading group Qingyuan Jinsheng ZR&TI Resources Co. Ltd (Jinsheng) for 250 tons per month of premium quality zircon over a two-year period.
Alligator confirms that the proposed Share Purchase Agreement for the transaction has been substantially agreed by Alligator and Samphire Uranium, and now awaits final clarification from ASIC.
The Directors of Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (OTCMKTS:NVAAF) are pleased to report that as a result of the acceleration of this year's drilling program, the Company has made significant inroads towards reporting an interim JORC Mineral Resource Estimate.
Banking & Finance
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Constructed Nanobodies for Coronavirus
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Welcomes Ventus Aqua Limited as the latest IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
- AdvanceTC Limited (NSX:A88) CEO's Address to AdvanceTC AGM
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Update Presentation
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Vali-1 Strong Gas Flare Ahead of Well Flow Testing
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Webinar Presentation