Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to announce an updated Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for the Tumas 1 East deposit (Tumas 1 East), located within the Reptile Project.
In September Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) reported the acceleration of activities on the Reptile project to advance this project in a staged manner to completion of a Prefeasibility Study (PFS).
Deep Yellow Limited (Deep Yellow) advises the 2019 exploration drilling program on its Nova Joint Venture Project (Nova JV) over EPL3669 Namibia where JOGMEC is earning a 39.5% interest on expenditure of A$4.5M within four years.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to report the completion of the exploration and resource drilling in the Tumas 3 East, West and Central palaeochannel.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to advise the start of the accelerated work program as announced 24 September 2019 to advance the Company's Reptile Project in Namibia.
The goal of the Gold and Alternative Investments conference is to enable investors to make sound decisions to protect and grow their wealth.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is an advanced stage uranium exploration company with a clear growth strategy to establish a multi-project global uranium development platform.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Strong Growth Continues at Reptile
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Investor Conference Call
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG)(LNGLY) 2019 AGM Presentation
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Japanese Biotech Fund takes up all Rights Issue Shortfall
- Anatara Lifsciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) CEO Steve Lydeamore To Present at the Pitt Street Research Life Sciences Conference
- FINANCE VIDEO: Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Interview with CEO Steve Lydeamore