SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is confident of delivering strong returns over the medium to long term but this requires continued investment.
The latest SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) Employment Report shows a decline of 7.8% in jobs advertised (y/y to October 2019).
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for the SEEK Group (ASX:SEK)(OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as it continued to deliver on their purpose of helping people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
Today SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) announces pricing and contract changes to improve flexibility and efficiency for all hirers and create a more efficient and equitable marketplace.
China-based Retech Technology (ASX:RTE), creates and distributes e-Learning solutions to corporates such as Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, Bank of China and Huawei.
The employment demand across a wide range of roles within social services, particularly children and aged care support is a common theme. Specific roles include Aged & Disability Support, Childcare and Secondary teaching and Aged Care Nurses.
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) delivers access to employment and education opportunities to millions of people creating shared value for candidates, hirers, students and employees, and ultimately investors.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Annual Report to Shareholders 2021
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Mereenie Production Wells Tied-In and Rig Released
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Beetaloo Operations Update
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) 2021 Annual Report