VMC Investor Presentation Powering up with Lithium
- Venus (VMC) is a diversified metals exploration company focused on a developing portfolio of high-quality lithium, precious and base metal projects in Western Australia
- Past successes by the members of the VMC team include the acquisition of United Minerals Corporation by BHP in 2010 for $204 Million
- Lithium - demand continues to surge and WA will continue to be an important supplier
- Venus Metals holds five strategic Lithium-Tantalum projects areas in Western Australia
- Project areas close to Pilbara Minerals' (ASX:PLS) Pilgangoora lithium deposit and Talison Minerals' world class Greenbushes Lithium-Tantalum mine in Western Australia
- VMC is priced for entry - Market Capitalisation of only $8 million
- VMC has recently secured highly prized lithium exploration tenements and currently trades many multiple below ASX listed peers
- VMC is a true explorer working on highly prospective lithium and base metals ground to uncover a material deposit
- A high level of exploration activity over the coming months to unlock the value
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Venus Metals Corporation Limited
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) is a West Australian based Company with a focus on gold and base metals exploration. The Company aims to increase shareholder value through targeted exploration success on its projects.
The Company's major gold project is the Youanmi Gold Mine, located 500km north east of Perth. The Youanmi Gold Mine is now jointly owned by Venus Metals (30%) and Rox Resources Limited (70%) (OYG JV); Indicated and Inferred Resources of the mine is 1.7 million ounces of gold.
Exciting new discoveries at the Youanmi Gold Mine have been made at the Grace prospect in footwall granites where very high grades of free milling gold have been intersected, including 25m @34.7g/t Au from 143m (RXRC 287) and 13m @60.49 g/t from 181m (RXRC 239). The Grace Prospect may substantially add to the Youanmi Gold Mine resources.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited
Pilbara Minerals Ltd