Resouro Strategic Metals Inc. Stock Market Press Releases and Company Profile

35km and 18km Step-out Drilling Indicates Consistency of High Grade and Size Potential

Tiros Central Block Resource Definition Drilling Continues to Deliver Consistent High-Grade Results
Tiros Central Block Resource Definition Drilling Continues to Deliver Consistent High-Grade Results

Toronto, April 1, 2024 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Resouro Strategic Metals Inc. (googlechartCVE:RSM) (googlechart8TX:FRA) (googlechartRSGOF:OTCMKTS) is pleased to provide an update on activities at the Tiros Rare Earths and Titanium project in Brazil ("Tiros Project" or "Project").

Resouro has received additional assay results from Resource Definition Drilling and Regional Exploration Drilling from the 450 km2 Tiros Project. The resource target at Tiros is the Cabacete Formation that is at surface or near surface, flat lying layer of transported volcanoclastic material extends over 71 km in length. Resouro has acquired what we believe to be all of the potentially economically interesting parts of the Capacete Formation that are available based on access to an exploration database compiled over the past 14 years.


Resouro has focused on Resource Definition Drilling on Tiros central mineral rights section of the Tiros Project. This represents 9% of the 450 km2 project. The latest drilling results together with the announcements of March 13, 2024 and January 18, 2024 reaffirm the consistency of grades and orebody thickness of the deposit previously found.

The following exploration holes were drilled at the Sao Gotardo and Tiros North blocks, showing that the mineralized thickness and TiO2 and TREO grades are similar to the ones observed at Tiros Central.

Selected intervals from the results received from those holes are depicted in the table below*.

These holes represent a step out of 18km to the North and 35 km to the South of the Central Block, confirming that the Capacete Formation is highly consistent in terms of High TiO2 and High TREO grades over a strike of more than 60 km. Resouro is yet to receive assay results from drilling on the Campo Alto block, but geophysics and surface mapping indicate similar geology. Recent Assay results from drilling at the Tiros Central Block continue to demonstrate elevated near surface TiO2 and TREO grades over consistently thick intercepts.

Commenting on the latest drilling and assay results and exploration update for the Tiros Project, CEO and President of Resouro, Chris Eager, commented:

"The continuously high levels of TREO, NdPr and TiO2 grades reported at the Tiros Central block are highly encouraging. These results and further samples awaiting lab analysis will help us produce a geological resource model and estimate a Maiden JORC Resource for Tiros Central. Early results from Sao Gotardo and the Tiros North blocks are consistent with results from the Tiros Central Block, supporting a seemingly homogeneous ore body over a least a 53 km Strike. This drilling further confirms the high grade and massive size potential of Tiros project as a whole."

About Resouro Strategic Metals Inc.

Resouro Strategic Metals Inc.Resouro Strategic Metals Inc. (ASX:RAU) (CVE:RSM) (OTCMKTS:RSGOF) (FRA:8TX) is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company focused on the discovery and advancement of economic mineral projects in Brazil, including the rare earth elements and titanium Tiros Project and the Novo Mundo and Santa Angela gold projects.

The Tiros Project, located in northern Minas Gerais, Brazil, is an exploration project focused on rare earth elements and titanium covering an area of approximately 450 km2. The Tiros Project comprises 17 exploration permits, and one exploration permit application held by the Company's Brazilian subsidiary; and 6 exploration permits and one exploration permit application that have been validly assigned to the Company's Brazilian subsidiary and are awaiting ANM approval. The Company holds, via its wholly owned Brazilian subsidiary, a 90% interest in the Tiros Project and the remaining 10% interest in the Tiros Project is held by RBM Consultoria Mineral Eireli (RBM), an unrelated third-party vendor.

The Novo Mundo Project is located in the Alta Floresta Gold Province close to the northern border of the state of Mato Grosso, central Brazil. Within the licensed area is the small town of Novo Mundo, which is 30km west from the larger town of Guaranta do Norte. It comprises three exploration permits. The Company also has another interest in an exploration permit, being the Santa Angela Project, which is not considered material to the Company's operations. Interests in the Novo Mundo Project and Santa Angela Project are held via the Company's wholly owned subsidiary. 


Chris Eager, CEO
T: +44 7388 057980

ABN Newswire
ABN Newswire This Page Viewed:  (Last 7 Days: 212) (Last 30 Days: 548)