Africa Down Under Presentation
Sydney, Aug 31, 2022 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE) aims to create shareholder value through exploration, discovery and development of quality copper projects with a high quality exploration and development pipeline to underpin Copper's future growth in the electric vehicle and renewable energy sector.
- Strategic Global Land Package with district-scale discovery opportunities
- Recent $7M placement to fund exploration success in Botswana
- Experienced Board & Management Team
- Discovery focused Technical Team
- Fully aligned with drilling contractors and largest shareholder Metal Tiger plc (MTR)
- Strong Copper Fundamentals
*To view the presentation, please visit:
About Cobre Limited
Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE) is a copper and base-metals explorer with projects in Western Australia and Botswana. The Company recently discovered a new high-grade VMS deposit enriched in Copper, Gold, Zinc and Silver in Western Australia, and is currently exploring approximately 8,100 km2 of tenements within the Kalahari Copper Belt (KCB) in Botswana.