Mantle Mining Corporation Limited


Mantle Mining Corporation Limited is an Australia-based company. The Company’s principal activities are to acquire, explore, develop and mine gold, phosphate, coal and coal bed methane or other mineral resources. During the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008, the Company progressed a number of its exploration tenements from application through to drilling. This included an upgrade of 50% of its JORC compliant gold equivalent resource base at Granite Castle from Inferred into Measured and Indicated category status. The Company acquired an initial 87.5% interest, and subsequently consolidated the remaining 12.5% interest, in the Mt Mulligan Coal and Coal Bed Methane project in Queensland. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include Zulu Gold Pty Ltd, Trafford Coal Pty Ltd and Phantom Creek Uranium Pty Ltd. 

View in Other Languages


Asian Activities Report for October 17, 2011: International Coal Limited (ASX:ICX) Expands Coal Drilling Programme at South Blackall Project

🕔10/17/2011 12:00:23 PM 11776

Asian Activities Report for October 17, 2011 includes: International Coal Limited (ASX:ICX) has expanded the drilling programme at its wholly owned South Blackall Project in Queensland; Avanco Resources Limited (ASX:AVB) reported excellent results from the Rio Verde Copper Project in Brazil; Cardia Bioplastics Limited (ASX:CNN) has received BioNexus Status in Malaysia; Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX:MNM) has completed the first 4 holes of a 15 hole drill program at the Company's 100% owned Bacchus Marsh coal project in Victoria; Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC), a Seven Group Holdings (ASX:SVW) company, has secured a multi-year deal to provide IP Transit and Data Centre services to leading 4G wireless provider vividwireless.

Read Full Article

Australian Market Report of November 25, 2010: Comet Ridge (ASX:COI) Announces First Coal Seam Gas Resource Certification in Galilee Basin

🕔11/25/2010 1:30:00 PM 12109

Australian Market Report of November 25, 2010 includes: Comet Ridge Limited (ASX:COI) today announced its first Coal Seam Gas Resource Certification in Galilee Basin; Energy Ventures Limited (ASX:EVE) is to commence diamond drilling at the Aurora uranium deposit in USA; Dragon Mining Limited (ASX:DRA) reported near surface high grade drill results in Finland; Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX:MNM) announced Barkly Phosphate Project drill results.

Read Full Article

Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX:MNM) Targets Major Increase in Gold And Silver Resource In North Queensland

🕔2/13/2009 2:43:29 PM 3919

Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX:MNM), is pleased to report that it has recently defined a number of parallel major shears containing high grade Gold and Silver values adjacent to existing drill indicated shear-hosted gold mineralisation at its 100% owned Granite Castle Gold Project in north Queensland.

Read Full Article


  • This Page Viewed: (Last 7 Days: 5) (Last 30 Days: 33) (Since Published: 11166) 

Company Data

  • Level 16, 190 Queen Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
  • Telephone
  • +61-3-9602-4133 
  • Fax
  • +61-3-9670-6643 
  • Principal Sector
  • Materials 
  • Principal Industry
  • Mining & Metals 
  • Homepage